Adam Yze
Nathan Broad

A new era awaits.

#tiger4life
#EatEmAlive
#letsgo
#nogainwithoutPain
#yellowandblack

TY Bakes,Danny and Shai for making the Tiger sacrifice and leaving us with draft picks that will move the club ahead.

Dusty ,well what can we say.
A Tiger immortal.

Played the media like new toys.

A new CHAPTER begins!

Going to be lots of hills to climb but we can watch our new Tigers ply their trade and get STRONGER and BOLD!

THE FIGHTING FURY!
The most important thing for the club at present is we don't stuff up the draft. If we get it right and have to coaching staff to develop the kids we select we will be in contention in 5 years time or so.

Not sure i love the swipe from O Rourke either tbh. Doesn’t feel like something we would usually do.

Bakers speech was probably bad because he was pissed off at that.
first time he has shown balls

i luv it

It’s the only fast food I eat.

I’m strictly a red meat, eggs, chicken and fruit kind of guy.

But I do allow myself to get some when it comes on the market.
You got to try vegan chicken schnitzel ……..mint

Not sure i love the swipe from O Rourke either tbh. Doesn’t feel like something we would usually do.

For once we agree

What's that even mean after our senior coach ****ed the receptionist and left mid season due to burn out but by the next quarter had a new job lined up?

'We' don't have an identity anymore,

If it is to be, it is up to me

They all need some Hafey right now

One positive is surely it can't get any worse than it is....I'm a bit excited about the new beginning that is coming for the Tigers ....we will have a good draft hand ....hopefully more improvement from the younger players...Blake caracella back ...Yze a clean slate to work with .....if we can get everyone back fit and firing....all i care about are the blokes in yellow and black not the blokes that aint !!!......bring on 2025 EAT EM ALIVE !!

Last edited:
The whole night seemed so awkward and Broad would of only felt embarrassed by the president using him to take a dig at the others.

Our year finished a month ago, surely we could have held our best and fairest much sooner to reduce some of the awkwardness and allow the club to move on to the future. It was a bad end to what has been a hard year for the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor form from the club president giving drive by's to blokes that delivered us premierships.
Someone should remind him that a third of our starting 2017 premiership side came from other clubs.
Does this joker realise that our highest paid players right now came from other clubs for more money?

I liked it

If it was the CEO or coach not so much but the President is an extension of the membership base and by him highlighting Broad it summed up well the members thoughts on him signing up while also having a slight snipe at the guys leaving

It’s not like he said anything specific of singled out blokes thought it walked the line well to get the point across

The club certainly lacks leadership.
Our success was based on the strength of the Prez, CEO and Coach.

Time showed they were all shrewd operators and worked well together.

I don’t have any view on the current Pres (last night was the first time I’ve heard him speak in a year he probably should have been more vocal). The CEO is new and wasn’t there last night as far as I’m aware which I believe he should have been. And the coach who is on a hiding to nothing with the leadership void and injuries the team has sustained, hasn’t shown anything on or off the field to fill me with confidence.

These three appointments will be critical to our success long term. Forget about the draft, if these guys don’t work well together we have no hope.

The club certainly lacks leadership.
Our success was based on the strength of the Prez, CEO and Coach.

Time showed they were all shrewd operators and worked well together.

I don’t have any view on the current Pres (last night was the first time I’ve heard him speak in a year he probably should have been more vocal). The CEO is new and wasn’t there last night as far as I’m aware which I believe he should have been. And the coach who is on a hiding to nothing with the leadership void and injuries the team has sustained, hasn’t shown anything on or off the field to fill me with confidence.

These three appointments will be critical to our success long term. Forget about the draft, if these guys don’t work well together we have no hope.
I’m hoping that Taranto is given the nod next season for the captaincy with Broad his VC

I’m hoping that Taranto is given the nod next season for the captaincy with Broad his VC
Taranto seems to set the standards on the track.
I don’t know how vocal he is in the group though.
Broad spoke very well last night.

We need some younger leaders in that group to bring through but it shows our lack of quality in the 22-26 year bracket.

Taranto seems to set the standards on the track.
I don’t know how vocal he is in the group though.
Broad spoke very well last night.

We need some younger leaders in that group to bring through but it shows our lack of quality in the 22-26 year bracket.
Yeah our young stocks of future leaders looks very bleak right now the only one that seems like showing something right now is Mansell but don’t think he is even C material necessarily

Kmac 2 might have some leadership chops but very early days and impossible to make a call on right now

Hopefully one of the dot points we take into account come draft night is leadership potential because we bloody need it

Maybe they were causing some :pileofpoop: behind the scenes or slacked off, we don't know

I agree

I'd be happy with Broad with the C too, along as it doesn't disgruntle nank who is a real glue for us atm
Yeah, I don’t think Nank is a bad captain especially on field but I feel as we go into this next phase we probably need someone who is a better media performer and overall speaker

When things are good it’s not a big deal but when things are getting tougher the media can be relentless and a poor showing can be turned into a big distraction

Poor form from the club president giving drive by's to blokes that delivered us premierships.
Someone should remind him that a third of our starting 2017 premiership side came from other clubs.
Does this joker realise that our highest paid players right now came from other clubs for more money?
I spoke to an ex player that was pissed off because the blokes leaving had only been around for the good times and are now leaving, think of players like Newman who did the hard yards and missed the premiership glory

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Jack Dyer Medal 2024 - Positive vibes only

Remove this Banner Ad

Back