Votes: 5 8.9%
  • other

Votes: 23 41.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Kinda hope he signs so I can go to his Hungry Jacks signing and be like

Jack Graham, listen to me when I say this to you. You.are.trash

Hearing he is not coming anymore ! Thank **** for that .
Probably means Baker is going to freo now too .
dont you say that adam sandler GIF

Band 4 compo probably isnt worth losing him tbh
Yep. 3 we should have just pulled our contract. 4 we definitely should be holding. We already have 1800 points or so to try get Brissys 1100 point pick. Another pick 40 is pointless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparantely he is waiting to get clarity on the new WC coach before announcing his departure.

Richmond hard nut midfielder Jack Graham will hold off on a decision on his future until West Coast has more clarity on its next coach.
Graham has received a four-year offer to join the Eagles as a free agent, meaning West Coast do not have to give up anything in a trade.

But the Eagles’ coach search, which has dragged on after a series of knock backs from a large group of top candidates, has complicated matters.

It would be hard for Graham to accept the Eagles’ offer without knowing who the club’s next coach will be for 2025.

Graham has to make a call by the first week of October when the free agency window opens but he will want to know who is coaching West Coast before making a decision.

The Eagles have widened their net after top assistants Ashley Hansen, Dean Cox and Jaymie Graham all declined to be part of the process.

But a further delay into next month could cost the Eagles’ recruiting mission.

Richmond is keen to keep Graham after Shai Bolton, Daniel Rioli and Liam Baker all requested trades out of Punt Rd.

Richmond is likely to receive a second-round compensation pick for Graham, pending his salary and contract at West Coast, if he accepted the Eagles’ offer.

Rightly or wrongly, I could see us getting pick 22 for Graham leaving in compensation we are on the bottom of the ladder & that's usually taken into consideration with the AFL herbs & spices.

Yep. 3 we should have just pulled our contract. 4 we definitely should be holding. We already have 1800 points or so to try get Brissys 1100 point pick. Another pick 40 is pointless.

Why bother holding even if we get no compo? You cant play him alongside Hopper and Taranto. Even if he plays out of the midfield in more a Lambert role, we just need more speed in the team. Prestia is playing on and there is also Ross (who Id prefer over Graham). It's just way too many plodders already. Clear out room for the mids we draft to get first 22 spots.

Just a thought
Richmond offer JGTI $800k x 3 years
Eagles then offer Graham $1 million x 4 years and Richmond dont match
then only offer Richmond a F3 for Baker which of course Richmond refuse and hang up the phone
AFL mediator gets involved and eagles say they are rebuilding and cant give a better pick (Carlton/Martin)
Things dont work out and Baker enters the PSD with $850k on his head and only wanting a WA team (not just eagles)
and he ends up at the eagles for free.

I think that people need to get their heads around what the TPP's are doing. Currently $15.8m (average $440k) rising to $18.5m in 2027 (average $520k)
Given that all the news centres around a 4 year deal, then that deal will have those increases in payments built into the contract. I think that the current level of payment is $560k to trigger band 3 compensation and it's not inconceivable that Graham would attract a contract that just a bit over what the average player gets.

Interesting picture from the RFC website i just received showing players with their fathers

Rioli , Bolton , Baker not in the pictures but Jack Graham was there in the full kit

Richmond have upped their offer to match the 4 years eagles have offered to Graham and want him to stay at the Tigers
Going to have too many draft picks so worked out they might need a handful of senior players as well. Looking to me like a three peat of Wooden Spoons to go with the three modern day flags

Going to have too many draft picks so worked out they might need a handful of senior players as well. Looking to me like a three peat of Wooden Spoons to go with the three modern day flags
Possibly but maybe they just rate the guy highly back from the 2017 days where he totally destroyed the crows and their super star sloan.

Not to mention quality person and great leader

I guess Liam Baker has chosen Freo and now the free agency compo scam is off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unrestricted Free Agent Jack Graham [UFA 2024]

Back