Rumour Jack Luk-no-sius

Remove this Banner Ad

you didnt get from 11 to 6 with a second did u?

6 and a future 2nd for 11, 23, 30 & 49 was the trade.

We had 1 first to start the trade period (the Butters pick). We got a second 1st for Wingard (The Duursma pick). We got a 3rd first for Polec/Pittard which we then used to upgrade up to 5 by trading in a bunch of 2nd and 3rd round picks.

Pretty much accepted that the AFL will allow them to trade Future first given they got JHF in, who they will count as a first.

Edit: Cal Twomey has recently said as much
The policy around trading future firsts is a policy, not a rule .....it's very flexible

Port turned some incredibly lopsided trades for them into Rozee and JHF.

Pick 11 for Pittard and Polec?

Pick 8 and a future first for contracted JHF and Rioli?

Meanwhile we trade pick 5 for Rankine and pick 25 for ANB.
Because both West Coast and GWS stupidly decided to get well unders in that trade.

6 and a future 2nd for 11, 23, 30 & 49 was the trade.

We had 1 first to start the trade period (the Butters pick). We got a second 1st for Wingard (The Duursma pick). We got a 3rd first for Polec/Pittard which we then used to upgrade up to 5 by trading in a bunch of 2nd and 3rd round picks.
yeh ok bloody good trading

I have no doubt in my mind the outrage by Rachele's own teammates has caused a huge amount of damage with players from other clubs wanting to play for us.
Are you writing channel 7 sport headlines... ;)

Interesting listening to the various trade talks today (Gettable and Sam Edmund in Sen)

Hearing now we had 5 year deal for Luko, Port upped to 7 years!!

Given it’s unlikely he would go anywhere why the 7? Hopefully it induces a bit of comfort. All the key Port boys on 6+ years now excluding Butters

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

This is Jared Polec repeated. Delete thread. Move on.

Interesting listening to the various trade talks today (Gettable and Sam Edmund in Sen)

Hearing now we had 5 year deal for Luko, Port upped to 7 years!!

Given it’s unlikely he would go anywhere why the 7? Hopefully it induces a bit of comfort. All the key Port boys on 6+ years now excluding Butters

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
butters is also gonna go and port preparing now by getting back into draft to get a gun mid

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Jack Luk-no-sius

Remove this Banner Ad

Back