Speculation Jack Lukosius [RFA 2026]

Remove this Banner Ad

Getting his salary off your books for one.
I don't think our cap is in that bad of shape and Ellis comes off the books this year so there is 600k also cleared. We also still have 10 or so players who remain uncontacted so some pruning will come from there as well.

Again I'm obviously not looking at the .xls document with the names and numbers but there has been no indication of us needing to do a fire sale to remove cap space to just do the Crows a favour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suns take Draper at 2.

Trainer at 6 for North plus extras.

Happy days.
Okay. But what are these extras?

If we keep Pick 2 it will likely be used on Draper (if Richmond take O'Sullivan). I'd be happy for us to drop back if we could get two of Trainor, Armstrong and Berry.

Okay. But what are these extras?

If we keep Pick 2 it will likely be used on Draper (if Richmond take O'Sullivan). I'd be happy for us to drop back if we could get two of Trainor, Armstrong and Berry.
Without wanting to derail this thread, Richmond seem quite invested in Jagga Smith so they may take him at 1 and he could be pick 1 in an even top end. So FOS would likely still be on the board for you guys. Then WCE may take Draper leaving Smillie / Lalor etc at 4

Without wanting to derail this thread, Richmond seem quite invested in Jagga Smith so they may take him at 1 and he could be pick 1 in an even top end. So FOS would likely still be on the board for you guys. Then WCE may take Draper leaving Smillie / Lalor etc at 4
Langford too
Whichever way we look at it we’re getting a good one

Smith
Smillie
Draper
Langford
O’Sullivan
Lalor
Allan

Richmond aren't adding Jagga Smith to Tarranto, Hopper and Prestia. Like us, they need pace. They will take Finn or possibly Sid and we will take the other.

Richmond aren't adding Jagga Smith to Tarranto, Hopper and Prestia. Like us, they need pace. They will take Finn or possibly Sid and we will take the other.
maybe, but why then have they spent a lot of time with him, he has trained on with them and he has played VFL with them IIRC, no guarantee of course but its looking like they have him rated very highly

maybe, but why then have they spent a lot of time with him, he has trained on with them and he has played VFL with them IIRC, no guarantee of course but its looking like they have him rated very highly
Finn trained with us over summer. Jagga and Finn both played VFL for Richmond last weekend, this weekend Harvey Langford will. I wouldn't read anything into any of that. I have no inside info, but to me, Jagga doesn't seem like a good fit for Richmond, he will slide.

Will be interesting, if Nick's is flying up to talk to him they must have a concrete interest in taking him. I wonder what the offer is, especially cause he is contracted for 2 more years.
It wouldn't be too much.
The talk is his last two years are nearly a million a year, he isn't even in your best 22, and the club is pushing him out.
Second rounder or late first if you want the Crows to take on his enormous wage.
What did Kingy call him? A beautiful failure or something like that. Jack Watts mark 2 I think he also called him.
It sounds like GC don't him any more.

It wouldn't be too much.
The talk is his last two years are nearly a million a year, he isn't even in your best 22, and the club is pushing him out.
Second rounder or late first if you want the Crows to take on his enormous wage.
What did Kingy call him? A beautiful failure or something like that. Jack Watts mark 2 I think he also called him.
It sounds like GC don't him any more.
Last 2 years are $1M a season??? Well, that's definitely a big salary dump and even bigger than Bowes, they should be giving us their pick 10 lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Jack Lukosius [RFA 2026]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back