Speculation Jack Lukosius [RFA 2026]

Remove this Banner Ad

I think he has a fondness for the Power, though that would stiff you guys?
Why do you think it would stiff Gold Coast? The general consensus from crows fans is that it’s a second rounder at best, half think that they should be getting a pick to take him off their hands.

Surprised if the crows would have him as much of a priority given their forwards are probably their strongest part of the field.

Can they really play all of Thilthorpe, Lukosius, Fog and Walsh all in the one side?

Think he’d fit in well next to Georgi as Dixon is on the way out but then we don’t have much capital to play with (depending what happens with Houston).
I think Port Power need more of a Charlie Dixon type than Lukosius. Georgi is good when he can run and jump at the ball. Lukosius is quite similar to Marshall. None of those 3 are the type you can bomb it on their head though.

I actually think Lukosius would fit well into Adelaide's forward line if he could play as a true CHF delivering the ball inside 50, the way Walker played up until the last few years. Thilthorpe and Fogarty are better suited to playing deep. Welsh would complicate things if he came on but that is a long way from being a sure thing. I think Lukosius compliments Adelaide's forward line better than Welsh, who looks to play very similar to Fogarty.

Why do you think it would stiff Gold Coast? The general consensus from crows fans is that it’s a second rounder at best, half think that they should be getting a pick to take him off their hands.
What can you offer? I just can't see where you're getting picks from - and i can't see you using what you get from Houston.

Even if both sides put a F2 on the table, the Crows would be about 22 and Port's would be in the 30s.

What can you offer? I just can't see where you're getting picks from - and i can't see you using what you get from Houston.

Even if both sides put a F2 on the table, the Crows would be about 22 and Port's would be in the 30s.
I may be going against the grain here but I would happily offer a future first with something else coming back, even if it’s a pick this year seeing they are flush. Especially if we get an extra one as part of the Houston trade.

I rate the skill level that he would bring to our side highly. The last kick into 50 and accuracy at goal are our biggest weaknesses by far.

I think Port Power need more of a Charlie Dixon type than Lukosius. Georgi is good when he can run and jump at the ball. Lukosius is quite similar to Marshall. None of those 3 are the type you can bomb it on their head though.

I actually think Lukosius would fit well into Adelaide's forward line if he could play as a true CHF delivering the ball inside 50, the way Walker played up until the last few years. Thilthorpe and Fogarty are better suited to playing deep. Welsh would complicate things if he came on but that is a long way from being a sure thing. I think Lukosius compliments Adelaide's forward line better than Welsh, who looks to play very similar to Fogarty.
Port will be looking more at Lord, Scully and Visintini to replace Dixon.

Marshall's future looks dubious with his concussion history unfortunately.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think he has a fondness for the Power, though that would stiff you guys?
If he asks for a trade we are bound by the AFL to trade in good faith, if he picks the Power to be with his best mate Rozee terms would need to be reached

Personally I doubt he will go, it’s all speculation at this stage, comments about back ended contracts, cap restrictions, fallouts with the coach etc are fan driven to suit a certain narrative and quite likely fiction

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For a whole lot of reasons I am almost certain he will leave the Suns, not convinced it will be too the Crows.

He would be a good fit but it depends what the Suns ask for and there will be plenty of other interest.

I may be going against the grain here but I would happily offer a future first with something else coming back, even if it’s a pick this year seeing they are flush. Especially if we get an extra one as part of the Houston trade.

I rate the skill level that he would bring to our side highly. The last kick into 50 and accuracy at goal are our biggest weaknesses by far.
I guess that works - getting and using a first this year means you could trade next year's

Don't be surprised if Lukosisius get involved with the Houston deal

Was thinking this if we got involved with the Smith to GC trade.

GC - lose pick 11. Lukosius. Gain Smith
Dogs - lose Smith. Gain Houston
Port - lose Houston. Gain pick 11 and Luko.

Probably need another second or swap of seconds/thirds for the dogs in there somewhere. But with their tall forwards, having Houston and Dale picking them off must be appealing.

Contracted
On a Large Salary
The Snowtown Media is making out he’s a star.
The Port and AFC fans are frothing over him labelling him a gun.

You will have to pay overs that’s if he wants to leave the beautiful little city at all.
We accept we have to pay overs for Rioli as he’s contracted. It’s called maturity.

Stop the nonsense.

If he asks for a trade we are bound by the AFL to trade in good faith, if he picks the Power to be with his best mate Rozee terms would need to be reached

Personally I doubt he will go, it’s all speculation at this stage, comments about back ended contracts, cap restrictions, fallouts with the coach etc are fan driven to suit a certain narrative and quite likely fiction
GC isnt bound to do anything when he is in contract.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Jack Lukosius [RFA 2026]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back