Speculation Jack Lukosius [RFA 2026]

Remove this Banner Ad

HIlarious, it was literally Port's List Manager, Jason Cripps that made the comment in a press conference during the 2019 trade period about tracking Lukosius.

And Port's captain is literally chatting with hi every week.

And $2 million over the next two years isn't going to be a problem for either club. Because they won't be paying that. His contract will get smoothed out exactly like Jack Bowes did when he went to Geelong. The only reason that didn't happen with Bowes at Gold Coast was they'd already pushed out his payday on multiple occasions.

So he wasn't going to force them to hold his pay packet.
Rozee was always your target and Lukosius was ours so if we end up with both Rankine and Lukosius then who has been tracking them. Unless Lukosius decide to take a pay cut in the money owned to him in the next 2 years as GCS underpaid him in his first 2 years, I would expect he will get paid the $2M in the next 2 years and than offer another 2-3 years at $750K.

Rozee was always your target and Lukosius was ours so if we end up with both Rankine and Lukosius then who has been tracking them. Unless Lukosius decide to take a pay cut in the money owned to him in the next 2 years as GCS underpaid him in his first 2 years, I would expect he will get paid the $2M in the next 2 years and than offer another 2-3 years at $750K.
I think he meant this when Cripps said he’d be after Luko and Rankine if suns took them.

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl...r-top-sa-draft-prospects-20181015-p509p5.html

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Jack Lukosius [RFA 2026]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back