Speculation Jack Lukosius [RFA 2026]

Remove this Banner Ad

If that rumour is true and it is us then I would hold out for at least pick 20 or even pick 13 since we will be absorb the entire $2M for the next 2 years. Likely GCS initially wanted a F1 straight swap but have now have added pick 26 so why wouldn't increase this to pick 13.
You will have to fight Richmond for it because apparently Dimma loves Rioli so much we are giving 6, 13, 20 and Matt Rowells first born child

From the outside looking in, adding more artillery to the forward line doesn't seem to be addressing the Crows issues. But knowing the Crows admin that's what they will do. Might trade a mid to make it happen?
Im not 100% sold on the idea we want him as a forward. I reckon we want him as that tall winger.

From the outside looking in, adding more artillery to the forward line doesn't seem to be addressing the Crows issues. But knowing the Crows admin that's what they will do. Might trade a mid to make it happen?
As I mentioned earlier in the thread, my gut feel is he is off to Portz where he is more of a need.

Reckon we will land Cumming & ANB, who are more of a need & we hang on to our 1st round picks this year & next... for midfielders.

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, my gut feel is he is off to Portz where he is more of a need.

Reckon we will land Cumming & ANB, who are more of a need & we hang on to our 1st round picks this year & next... for midfielders.
Whisper is Luko’s preference is Port (offer around 3.6m over 4 years) and Cumming will be a crow.

Im not 100% sold on the idea we want him as a forward. I reckon we want him as that tall winger.
He has already sooked it up about playing anywhere but in the Forward line, that attitude is what had Dimma put him on the market in the first place.

Port needs forwards I think that’s where he’ll end up

The crows should jump at that deal as every time the Suns deal for a future first the other club has a breakout year, we once traded 4x picks in the 20’s to the Eagles for there future 1st as they were expected to finish bottom 2, the next year they won the flag

Pick 19 for 22, 24, 26 and 30 If memory serves, the trades manger that did that deal then went and worked for the Eagles the next year

Between West Coast, Fremantle, Geelong and now Richmond, you are lucky to have Adelaide to pry upon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Jack Lukosius [RFA 2026]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back