Speculation Jack Lukosius [RFA 2026]

Remove this Banner Ad

Trigger13 (Crows "supporter") and Bevoman (Port Power supporter) who might be the same posters BTW lol stated Port Power is offering 4 years at $900K and not the Crows.
Well, that would mean we (the crows, because I’m a crows fan) are offering more than 900k a year? Surely not. Even so, Luko’s preference is Port. But money might be the deciding factor in the end. We shall see.

Well, that would mean we (the crows, because I’m a crows fan) are offering more than 900k a year? Surely not. Even so, Luko’s preference is Port. But money might be the deciding factor in the end. We shall see.
I'm saying the media is BS just like they incorrectly said we offered Rankine $900K but you and Bevoman on the other hand ;)

Interesting times

One minute, Luko apparently not worth anything as he has almost 2m owing

But

Next minute, Luko to cash in with 5 years at 900k

Before you reply let me guess, the media speculation on sentence 1 is correct but the speculation from the same media on the second isn’t 🍰🍽️😂

They can't outbid us on monetary but they can with pick if they accept pick 11 and F2 for Houston and offer pick 11 to GCS who will absorb a majority of the $2M for 2 years.

Port will want to use 11 in this years draft - they may offer F1 though

Having said that - if we have offered $900k - then perhaps we will use our F1 in which case we would be a lock

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Port will want to use 11 in this years draft - they may offer F1 though

Having said that - if we have offered $900k - then perhaps we will use our F1 in which case we would be a lock

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Not if they want GCS to cover the $2M for 2 years, they won't be able to outbid us on monetary so can only offer GCS a better pick to get Lukosius on similar money.

Interesting times

One minute, Luko apparently not worth anything as he has almost 2m owing

But

Next minute, Luko to cash in with 5 years at 900k

Before you reply let me guess, the media speculation on sentence 1 is correct but the speculation from the same media on the second isn’t 🍰🍽️😂
But who is saying he is still worth anything if the club is absorbing $2M for the next 2 years???? If the rumour of F1 for Lukosius and pick 20 is true then that's a good deal for GCS.

Trigger13 (Crows "supporter") and Bevoman (Port Power supporter) who might both be the same posters BTW lol stated Port Power is offering 4 years at $900K and not the Crows.
Ok well thb that actually makes sense then given Marshall’s injury history and Dixon being cooked as fried chicken we are desperate

We will have Houston cap to spend so we can afford that

For the Camry Crows to spend that didn’t make sense at all given our needs are the opposite of yours

What is this story that Luko would not fit Crows?

Obviously RT and Fogarty are top forwards. Although RT could be a good ruck too, no? I hate watching close to useless ROB.

But as Walker goes, geez, he is close to the end. IMO, he made a mistake by not retiring.

Luko could play as a third tall but more predominantly high half forward, wing, delivering inside 50. That's a role he played late 2023. I suggest you to re-watch the games. He was very good in that role and that way his best traits are utilised. Not many players can read the game like him and deliver the ball the way he does. Wish Suns players did not ignore him free in great positions.

BTW, 900K under new TPP is like 700K in previous years. Clubs got extra 3.2M over 2024-2026.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is this story that Luko would not fit Crows?

Obviously RT and Fogarty are top forwards. Although RT could be a good ruck too, no? I hate watching close to useless ROB.

But as Walker goes, geez, he is close to the end. IMO, he made a mistake by not retiring.

Luko could play as a third tall but more predominantly high half forward, wing, delivering inside 50. That's a role he played late 2023. I suggest you to re-watch the games. He was very good in that role and that way his best traits are utilised. Not many players can read the game like him and deliver the ball the way he does. Wish Suns players did not ignore him free in great positions.

BTW, 900K under new TPP is like 700K in previous years. Clubs got extra 3.2M over 2024-2026.
Rankine's contract extension he signed this year is reported to increase to $825K from $700-750K using the Rich list information that the AFL disclose, there's no way I would be paying Lukosius more. It's just media BS like the supposed $900K we offered Rankine, I trust ITK posters than the media about these stuff.

Rankine's contract extension he signed this year is reported to increase to $825K from $700-750K using the Rich list information that the AFL disclose, there's no way I would be paying Lukosius more. It's just media BS like the supposed $900K we offered Rankine, I trust ITK posters than the media about these stuff.
So you talk about media BS and at the same time cite media Rich list BS. Go figure. Believe whatever you want. Use whatever you want to promote your narative.

All I would like to know, is Luko is leaving or not. Conditions, I could not care less. But that's just me.

Isn't the Rich list are based on players earning released by the AFL (they don't name the players but group them in earning brackets).
No, it's Herald journos guesses (Ralph is one of them). Several players managers, players mentioned some are grossly inaccurate. Yes, AFL release some info like number of players in certain salary brackets.

Last edited:
But who is saying he is still worth anything if the club is absorbing $2M for the next 2 years???? If the rumour of F1 for Lukosius and pick 20 is true then that's a good deal for GCS.
As per the last post, If you are going to pay 900k pa for another 3 years out to 2029 you are not absorbing anything, that’s his going rate and what you need to pay to stop him going to Port, all chips on the table including your F1

As per the last post, If you are going to pay 900k pa for another 3 years out to 2029 you are not absorbing anything, that’s his going rate and what you need to pay to stop him going to Port, all chips on the table including your F1
Not really, a few ITK poster said we are taking pick 4 to the draft for a midfielder.

You said "all chips on the table including your F1" so I really pick 4 isn't.
Pick 4 was never in the picture as it wasn’t realistic, you should try it sometime

EDIT: actually I think you’re right ABAB if you’re going to pay him $900,000 per annum for 5 years perhaps pick 4 should be on the table, Luko and pick 13 for pick 4. Done deal let’s move on now that we have agreement 😉

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Jack Lukosius [RFA 2026]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back