Traded Jack Scrimshaw [traded to Hawthorn with future 4th round pick for future 3rd round pick]

Remove this Banner Ad

A pick in the early 30's seems about right to me.

Gold Coast fans thinking he is worth a first is silly. Especially, with how this draft is being valued.

However, I think Gold Coast might target players. Be interesting if they enquire about Cousins, Lovell and/or Miles.

A pick in the early 30's seems about right to me.

Gold Coast fans thinking he is worth a first is silly. Especially, with how this draft is being valued.

However, I think Gold Coast might target players. Be interesting if they enquire about Cousins, Lovell and/or Miles.
Swap pick between pick 14 and pick 26 not really a first round pick .Is it possible to add in Mitchell Lewis , i think you picked him at pick 70+. Lewis VFL form is a lot better than cousins ,Lovelll or Miles too .

Swap pick between pick 14 and pick 26 not really a first round pick .Is it possible to add in Mitchell Lewis , i think you picked him at pick 70+. Lewis VFL form is a lot better than cousins ,Lovelll or Miles too .

Don't see Hawks pick 14 being on the table dude. That will be used on Shiel or another A-grader.

At this stage, and with our list demographic, Lewis is just about untouchable.

Don't see Hawks pick 14 being on the table dude. That will be used on Shiel or another A-grader.

At this stage, and with our list demographic, Lewis is just about untouchable.
Too bad then , maybe keep Scrimshaw for another year . If he play more AFL games next year his price might go up .There is no obligation to let him go if the price is not right .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most phantom drafts had Scrimshaw between 15-30, Suns were reaching @ pick 7.
thats not correct...most knowledgeable phantom drafts had him top 10 all year...future stars and cal twomey are the two most notable and cal was suggesting a possible pick 1. Buckenara rated him the most talented in the draft.

It’s not like Scrimshaw played a stack of games this year and dominated. The fact that the Suns had a lot of injuries and he still couldn’t play any games doesn’t do his market value any good. He’s worth around a late first round pick.
Agree thats what it sounds like on the surface but thats not the case. He is every bit a pick 7. IMO when Suns heard he wanted to go home they refused to play him given the embarrasment of Lynch and OMeara leaving. He averaged 24 pos in the NEAFL and after a 32 pos game at full back he still wasnt picked. In the same game Bowes (great kid but pick 10 in the same draft) had 16 pos and little influence and was selected the next week after several weeks out with a calf. Ive posted some links to his vision...see what you think.

Scrim is not a fail, he's a young tall that was behind May, Thompson, Leslie in the pecking order. Leslie wasn't even played for his 1st few seasons.

Oh & btw, did I mention he was always going to take time but definitely was a top 10 pick in his draft year.

Scrim is not a fail, he's a young tall that was behind May, Thompson, Leslie in the pecking order. Leslie wasn't even played for his 1st few seasons.

Oh & btw, did I mention he was always going to take time but definitely was a top 10 pick in his draft year.
He’s a hb wing mid

Traded Jack Scrimshaw [traded to Hawthorn with future 4th round pick for future 3rd round pick]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back