Rumour Jack Watts to the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Its no secret that Watts has been on the outer this last month under Goodwin, my sources tell me that the club is seeking potential trades and that the Dockers are firming as one of the likeliest targets, with Watts slated to fill the tall forward role left vacant with Pavs departure. It's unclear what would be required to get the trade done but it's felt that a swap of Watts for Balic & Freos first pick might be enough to get this done.

Which would be what - your bathroom mirror ?

Greenwoods a potential gun ( top 20 upside in comp imo)
you do realise its his first year of footy since under 14s
Walk into most clubs( mine and yours and the cats )as he runs both ways, understands passing lanes, good tank ,quick and 6.4
Really uninformed comment shows you and BOUNCE know jack

Greenwoods a potential gun ( top 20 upside in comp imo)
you do realise its his first year of footy since under 14s
Walk into most clubs( mine and yours and the cats )as he runs both ways, understands passing lanes, good tank ,quick and 6.4
Really uninformed comment shows you and BOUNCE know jack

I'm astonished at how personally you seem to take an opinion different to yours.

Very doubtful - Watts wouldn't go to a WA club, he's under contract and although I rate him for us he isn't worth pick 5 and a player unless we gave pick 10 back.

All in all, not a great rumour.
I'm sure that the irony in Watts leaving the dees for a WA club would not be lost on the members..

Having said that, would happily have him at West Coast. Given he is in contract- I doubt any club will really be able to offer what you will undoubtedly ask for- unless it's one of those mutually decided "best decision for club and player" deals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack Watts in purple, really shaking that tough guy tag.
Color Meaning: Meaning of TheColor Purple. ... The color purpleis often associated with royalty, nobility, luxury, power, and ambition. Purple also representsmeanings of wealth, extravagance, creativity, wisdom, dignity, grandeur, devotion, peace, pride, mystery, independence, and magic."

So much much more grandeur than looking like a liquorice Allsorts.

Color Meaning: Meaning of TheColor Purple. ... The color purpleis often associated with royalty, nobility, luxury, power, and ambition. Purple also representsmeanings of wealth, extravagance, creativity, wisdom, dignity, grandeur, devotion, peace, pride, mystery, independence, and magic."

So much much more grandeur than looking like a liquorice Allsorts.
You left out gay (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Heard he was the life of the party at a wedding a couple of weeks ago

I can understand it if the guy partakes of a little Peruvian marching powder in the off season or bye weeks. He's not in Libba, trying to sniff up the boundary line before each game.

It would shock me if less than 40% of the players on AFL dollars haven't partaken every so often.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Jack Watts to the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back