Speculation Jackson Macrae [UFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Sanders and Gallagher go past him next year at the dogs. Maybe gold coast for Rosas as he'd help Rowell

I still think the dogs could get petracca and he might end up in that deal too
Haven't you heard Rosas is going to North? ;)

guess we will hear something about macrae daniel & any others over the next couple of days,unless maybe they are set on joining one of the remaining 6 clubs

I think he can still play in the starting centre square lineup somewhere but he's just gotten pushed out and is too slow to play outside.

I can see North, Saints and Magpies as the main teams who will have interest.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the Pies can afford him, or the Dogs are willing to eat enough of his contract, then they are a reasonable fit. His lack of pace isn’t ideal for them either, but they are so shallow in there that it would be worth a gamble.
North would be the other fit from their point of view, not sure Macrae would want to go that route but I can’t imagine North won’t at least kick the tires

If the Pies can afford him, or the Dogs are willing to eat enough of his contract, then they are a reasonable fit. His lack of pace isn’t ideal for them either, but they are so shallow in there that it would be worth a gamble.
North would be the other fit from their point of view, not sure Macrae would want to go that route but I can’t imagine North won’t at least kick the tires
Why should the dogs eat any of his contract ?

He wants to leave
Doggies will just get a rubbish pick in the 3rd round for a 30 year old
His new club takes him as is

North bound imo

I don't think he is a huge loss for the Dogs anymore, he is a depth player at best.
I was thinking game has passed Macrae by.

I don't think he is a huge loss for the Dogs anymore, he is a depth player at best.
I was thinking game has passed Macrae by.
Has been a great servant, 249 games, 3 times AA, premiership player. Sad to see him go.

Would really suit the Saints,
I think.

Deserves to play out his career in the midfield, not as a flanker or sub.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Jackson Macrae [UFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back