Jade the blade my arse!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am bemused; no staggered; no floored that McCheese and White are still in the side.
The 'turn over' twins are the most pathetic footballers to ever pull on a Richmond jumper.

I'm not sure what they are playing at down there at Tigerland, but if the Tigers want to trade McCheese to St KIlda next year, they would be better off not playing him at all as he de-values his worth every game he plays (not that he actualy has any worth)

As for White, he no longer has any pace so his value to the team is nill, plus he is the worst tackler in the club, soft as butter and always rolls over and lays on top of the player he has tackled - what is it with that - isn't he getting enough at home.
And his first instict is to always go backwards.

F**K off the pair of you.

Totally agree with all the people a shocking game against syd and we make 2 changes pls thats weak as piss.Hislop.Jordy,White ,Brown should have all be dropped,but instead they drop a first year player in Post who is the future and should play all the last remaining games because he had one bad game :thumbsdown:When a we going to lern playing guys who let us down week after week.Smells like the same story when TW was there.Bring in JON,Patto,Coggs they all played well last week.As for Jade he's honeymoon is over.The last 3 out of 4 games except against the bombers he hasnt impressed me at all with his game plan ,tactics,and now this not dropping the blokes who should be dropped.

Post may be in his first year but that doesnt mean he should get a free ride if he isnt doing anything. it pretty much means we are playing with 21. and i think we are playing him out of position.

:D:D:DHASN'T escaped me Troy ol' Boy .... Coburg has won, what, one game in its past four or five????

Yeah, makes sense, bring in a bunch of guys who have had less success and lost three times as often as those who played with Richmond last week.

The Cotch was spot on ... Tuck and Bowden - and probably Simmonds - were the only listed players to play well. And 99% of posters here have said they want him to give it away!!!

Some people just don't think!!!

Agree Goldie. I had a run down this thread to see just how many players individual posters wanted dropped or bagged the daylights out of mostly from personal preference. I would imagine both Rawlings and the Club woudl want to see if this group can redeem themselves, see how they react after last week. It doesnt require the skills of a brain surgeon to work that out, well unless you havent played footy yourself I suppose. At Round 20 and in our position there are other things we can afford to focus on other than just the win. Its time a few thought before they typed.

Also I want Rawlings delisted or I'll take a 3rd round pick for him!

Agree Goldie. I had a run down this thread to see just how many players individual posters wanted dropped or bagged the daylights out of mostly from personal preference. I would imagine both Rawlings and the Club woudl want to see if this group can redeem themselves, see how they react after last week. It doesnt require the skills of a brain surgeon to work that out, well unless you havent played footy yourself I suppose. At Round 20 and in our position there are other things we can afford to focus on other than just the win. Its time a few thought before they typed.

Also I want Rawlings delisted or I'll take a 3rd round pick for him!

I think anyone can see that they've stuck with the redemption theme this week TT & Goldy but I'm saying it isn't the right thing to do. Wallace did it for 10 rounds of footy.

Its the Richmond Footy Club not the Australian Cricket team.

These blokes are going to redeem sh*t on Saturday as they all know they won't be dropped the week after.

Good to see the revolving door reactive selection system has been stopped :thumbsu:

If selecting the team on form each week then we would need to drop 5+ players per match. They learn stuff all from that except that if they drop off in form they will get an easy week next in the VFL.:eek:

I like the coach putting the pressure back on to the team to lift and perform this week. Like it or not the team out their last week is our best side at present and more game time under match pressure conditions is what they need. Not easy touches in the lower level VFL comp.

Bringing back the old players like Simmonds and Bowden who are not part of the future will only set us back longer in development of the current list.

Good on you Jade you might just make a coach yet.:)

Mate, you couldn't get anymore reactive than putting Tuck back in the side after the media starting to question his M.I.A.

The match selection didn't put Tucky back in....the media did!

Same old stuff at Tigerland, just like when Terry was there, who in the end listened to more voices then a room full of schizophrenics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back