Oppo Camp Jaidyn Stephenson (Traded to Nth Melb. 2020)

Should This Thread Be Kept Open?

• Yes

Votes: 30 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 25 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Champion Data Pendles was our 8th most effective player per minute
The thing about Pendlebury

He does all sorts of good things that’s either just not noticed or he makes it look so simple we are tricked thinking it’s nothing much.

Elite superstar

Could said about Daisy when he Debuted but he still found a way to make a Impact

Daisy’s influence was not that significant early on. Did a few cameos of his potential each game but overall contribution was not that great. Not that you should expect much more from a 1st year player. I suspect Stephenson will be similar.

Daisy’s influence was not that significant early on. Did a few cameos of his potential each game but overall contribution was not that great. Not that you should expect much more from a 1st year player. I suspect Stephenson will be similar.

Well there was not a Lot of it but he did some Impact Things a few times a Game and I agree I have Similar Expectations for Jaiydn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well if I did then we would be rich wouldn't we Dave?

Hehehe. Or maybe I do.... Maybe I do:p
We all have the Tatts numbers and powerball numbers.

The tricky bit is picking the exact numbers required from all the numbers we have... sigh...

We all have the Tatts numbers and powerball numbers.

The tricky bit is picking the exact numbers required from all the numbers we have... sigh...

Nah mate I rarely put on lotto and when I do I use Quick picks.

Probably why I never win. :(

When was the last time we debuted a top ten pick in round one?

Not including De Goey's sub debuted.

It would be sensational if Stephenson can come in and rack up Cripps or Oliver like numbers across his first couple of seasons but most likely it'll be just moments of magic and flashes of what's to come that we'll have to savor and remain patient until consistency comes.

We saw that with Dale Thomas and Stephenson IMO is very much version 2.0 of him.

With a full list to choose from then his preseason form probably didn't demand a round 1 selection but with those currently unavailable it's a justified selection as even at this early stage of his career the skill set he possesses is one in short supply at the club and one we desperately need moving forward.

What’s wrong with Collingwood supporters? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back