Oppo Camp Jaidyn Stephenson (Traded to Nth Melb. 2020)

Should This Thread Be Kept Open?

• Yes

Votes: 30 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 25 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What’s wrong with Collingwood supporters? :rolleyes:
Disappointment management.

(I would rather enjoy the footy experience, good, bad indifferent, so bemoaning everything for me would be, exit stage left. No point not enjoying something that should be fun.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stiff competition with both Dow and Fogarty getting a game this week as well, but it's great to see them all out there. Dow looks like a ripper.

Dow really Impressed me in JLT Series. Looks good Chance of Winning the Whole Rising Star this Season

Dow really Impressed me in JLT Series. Looks good Chance of Winning the Whole Rising Star this Season

Yep, he's my early pick as well. I'm not sure how much of the ball he'll get, but I feel sure that he'll do something good with it almost every time.

Yep, he's my early pick as well. I'm not sure how much of the ball he'll get, but I feel sure that he'll do something good with it almost every time.

Funny think I read his Profile Pre-Draft and that his Field Kicking was Questionable

Funny think I read his Profile Pre-Draft and that his Field Kicking was Questionable

I haven't seen him beyond one JLT game, so I'll bee curious to see how he pans out at AFL. He moved (very) well through traffic and was fast enough to buy himself space and time, then had presence of mind to find a target rather than simply bomb it forward.

I haven't seen him beyond one JLT game, so I'll bee curious to see how he pans out at AFL. He moved (very) well through traffic and was fast enough to buy himself space and time, then had presence of mind to find a target rather than simply bomb it forward.

Just sadly he has to play for Carlton

Didn't look ready to me.

My only explanation of him getting a game so early is to give him a taste of this level.
Who would you gone with instead

Stiff competition with both Dow and Fogarty getting a game this week as well, but it's great to see them all out there. Dow looks like a ripper.
Luke D-U playing as well from reports. looks like quite a few of the top 10-15 are gonna get early chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back