Oppo Camp Jaidyn Stephenson (Traded to Nth Melb. 2020)

Should This Thread Be Kept Open?

• Yes

Votes: 30 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 25 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mens or womens? NTTIAWT

Both. Just watched an elegant couple not long ago transitioning from a 'first sequence' and then enter into their 'twizzles'. Could be that I'm on my third glass of wine, but they were quite fantastic.

And no, I don't have the slightest idea of what a 'twizzle' is, but it is most certainly a thing.

Both. Just watched an elegant couple not long ago transitioning from a 'first sequence' and then enter into their 'twizzles'. Could be that I'm on my third glass of wine, but they were quite fantastic.

And no, I don't have the slightest idea of what a 'twizzle' is, but it is most certainly a thing.
Sorry. We Dutch aren't that good in figure skating. Speed skating is more our thing. And skating on very thin ice, which makes me wonder about JDG roots.
And before we go too much off topic.
Jordan out, Jaidyn in. Sounds like a plan.

Sorry. We Dutch aren't that good in figure skating. Speed skating is more our thing. And skating on very thin ice, which makes me wonder about JDG roots.
And before we go too much off topic.
Jordan out, Jaidyn in. Sounds like a plan.

Looking for to his debut. Reckon we'll see Jaidyn and JDG playing alongside each other for the first few weeks, though, in the VFL.

Ice dancing is more about style.

Figure skating is more about elements and particular skating moves.

HOW HAS STEPHENSON FARED AFTER AFLX,INTRACLUB AND 2 JTL GAMES...THOUGHTS????.......Personally i think he has shown some real upside and id play him round 1...hes only going to get better and better once he really gets the pace of the game at this level...his decision making is excellent and he gets to the right places.....thoughts please??

Last edited:
HOW HAS STEPHENSON FARED AFTER AFLX,INTRACLUB AND 2 JTL GAMES...THOUGHTS????.......Personally i think he has shown some real upside and id play him round 1...hes only going to get better and better once he really gets the pace of the game at this level...his decision making is excellent and he gets to the right places.....thoughts please??

Hi Jaidyns mum...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he was still too exposed against GWS to play him round one, gets bounced off the ball too easily. With that said I'd still drop Smith before him from that forward line so it really comes down to who's available to replace him. I'd pencil him in for 10+ games this year though barring any mishaps!

not related but close family freind..just interested to know what collingwood supporters think of him so far...thats all

Being in a similar situation with AFL players myself (where you know them really well and have to cop all the BS said about them by others) let me say that I really love what Jaidyn's bringing to our team already and I know that he'll be a gun in the future. I'm wrapt we picked him!

24 players played yesterday & Fasolo is probably in the mix too, so Stephenson's in the mix for round 1 but would be fighting it out with a few guys at the moment.

I wouldn't mind seeing us pick him for round 1, he's still skinny (& his tackling in particular is affected by this) but has plenty of x-factor. You get the feeling he is the kind of player that will thrive on the big stage.

24 players played yesterday & Fasolo is probably in the mix too, so Stephenson's in the mix for round 1 but would be fighting it out with a few guys at the moment.

I wouldn't mind seeing us pick him for round 1, he's still skinny (& his tackling in particular is affected by this) but has plenty of x-factor. You get the feeling he is the kind of player that will thrive on the big stage.

and Someone that Could be the Difference in a Close Game

Have spoken to someone who knows Jaidyn quite well, from his junior days.
Says Jaidyn always a star junior but also with great attitude. Will leave nothing out to be the best he can.
Good humble guy.

Also knows of Nathan Murphy says he’s also a good egg, really good guy who is a natural at all sports. Will be terrific.

Basically the feedback is we have a couple of beauty types on our hands.

Raves about Jaidyn and his excellence and manner.

A lot better than hearing someone is a dumb ass or bad egg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back