Oppo Camp Jaidyn Stephenson (Traded to Nth Melb. 2020)

Should This Thread Be Kept Open?

• Yes

Votes: 30 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 25 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't I'm just refuting claims that Danger had a similar body type as Stephenson.
Correct, Stevo much bigger

80061bee1af42964e351474a759f1087

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah but a meniscus tear is a predictable outcome.

I've torn a meniscus, 6-8 week recovery after surgery.

Fogarty kept playing, hence the poor form.
Crows got a bargain.

We’ll know soon enough. But many clubs had the opportunity to pick him up and chose not to. St Kilda for one having 2 picks could have taken him with one of them. There were obviously things clubs weren’t too convinced about with him. Maybe they got it right? Maybe not? As pick 12 he may have been considered worth the risk. Top 10, no.

I'm a bit slow, and the penny has finally - finally! - dropped. The kid I saw running around in the all stars game at the G on GF day was Jaido. I was saying to my friend, that kid goes alright. What an exciting prospect.

Duh.

But cant complain.:D

I'm a bit slow, and the penny has finally - finally! - dropped. The kid I saw running around in the all stars game at the G on GF day was Jaido. I was saying to my friend, that kid goes alright. What an exciting prospect.

Duh.

But cant complain.:D
Cue the Corporal Agarn “Who says I’m dumb?” Meme.

Have been watching his videos and giving it some time to settle in.

When we drafted Freeman, to be honest I was disappointed. But I tried to talk myself into being excited because he had pace.

But this is different. This kid is a footballer. He's daring, creative and a goal scorer.

We now have three very, very fast and attacking types in Treloar, WHE and Stephenson. Plus players like Crisp who has plenty of pace to burn and who loves a running goal, even if he now has to get off the chain from HB to make it happen.

If nothing else we are going to see some very exciting running goals in the next few seasons.

This time I'm ACTUALLY excited.

Have been watching his videos and giving it some time to settle in.

When we drafted Freeman, to be honest I was disappointed. But I tried to talk myself into being excited because he had pace.

But this is different. This kid is a footballer. He's daring, creative and a goal scorer.

We now have three very, very fast and attacking types in Treloar, WHE and Stephenson. Plus players like Crisp who has plenty of pace to burn and who loves a running goal, even if he now has to get off the chain from HB to make it happen.

If nothing else we are going to see some very exciting running goals in the next few seasons.

This time I'm ACTUALLY excited.
I wasn't excited with Freeman, easy to say in hindsight but I genuinely wasn't. I am with Stephenson.

I do hope to see if our recruiters were right about Freeman.

I wasn't excited with Freeman, easy to say in hindsight but I genuinely wasn't. I am with Stephenson.

I do hope to see if our recruiters were right about Freeman.

To think Cripps and Merrett were both there for the taking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back