Traded Jake Carlisle [traded w/ #23 and #44 for #5, #24 and Craig Bird]

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlisle is one of the most talented KPP's in the AFL. He's worth a top 10 pick and a decent player, or 2 picks in the teens.

more evidence proving why Essendon are hard to trade with. Delusional

If you could get a late first rounder you should jump at it.... any thought of a player coming the other way is fantasy

more evidence proving why Essendon are hard to trade with. Delusional

If you could get a late first rounder you should jump at it.... any thought of a player coming the other way is fantasy
Why would a professional recruiter waste their time on BigFooty? A late first round pick? I'm not the delusional one, I've seen several WB supporters agree that their first pick and someone like Fletcher Roberts would be a fair trade.

Also, in the two trade and FA periods this saga has been going on, we've had 5 recruits from trade and FA. There are currently 7 players on our list from other clubs, one of whom was taken via the Rookie Draft. You were saying?

Why would a professional recruiter waste their time on BigFooty? A late first round pick? I'm not the delusional one, I've seen several WB supporters agree that their first pick and someone like Fletcher Roberts would be a fair trade.

Also, in the two trade and FA periods this saga has been going on, we've had 5 recruits from trade and FA. There are currently 7 players on our list from other clubs, one of whom was taken via the Rookie Draft. You were saying?

I'm sure plenty of players see it as a great opportunity for game time.... especially with possibly less competition in the near future. I was more so inferring that a pick that high AND a player was above the market value - no matter what the Dogs supporters say. That's my opinion. I'd possibly offer the Swans first pick but there would be no player attached to it.... it's semantics though, we'll need all of our picks this year.

when you're done with your court case come and see us though, we should be able to package something up for you.

I'm sure plenty of players see it as a great opportunity for game time.... especially with possibly less competition in the near future. I was more so inferring that a pick that high AND a player was above the market value - no matter what the Dogs supporters say. That's my opinion. I'd possibly offer the Swans first pick but there would be no player attached to it.... it's semantics though, we'll need all of our picks this year.

when you're done with your court case come and see us though, we should be able to package something up for you.
The lure of COLA no doubt.
Are you blokes even allowed to trade this off season?

love how everyone acts like they are their teams actual recruiters :drunk:o_O

but seriously doubt sydney could afford the $$$ he would be wanting lol

What is delusional is claiming an opinion in a post on Bigfooty as EVIDENCE that Essendon are hard to trade with.
Because apparently I'm Adrian Dodoro

m94yv.jpg

Is it a worry for Essendon that Carlisle, Hurley and Hooker should all be down back- but they can't fit them all in?

Carlisle would be worth a first rounder, a 'swing man' like him with the skills to play at both ends will be handy, can always work on the goal kicking...

I'd trade him if I was Essendon, but you'll be needing a key forward at some point, but Carlisle definitely has big trade bait.

I think many on here that have assumed him to be leaving are going to be sadly mistaken.

I expect an announcement to stay at Essendon in the next couple of months. The recent media about tothis situation is a fair way off the mark.

Doesn't sounds that way from this:

https://7bcmtransfers.digitalpigeon...oMw/file/615874d0-0849-11e5-92db-0601433dbb10

Obviously still might say but I think a lot would agree he sounds on his way out from what his manager said above.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Jake Carlisle [traded w/ #23 and #44 for #5, #24 and Craig Bird]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back