Jake Kelly Upgraded

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not up to date with all the news and all that but TMS said 2 defenders potentially out. From memory i think one was a hammy, could it be Mackay that Kelly is coming in for?

Completely speculating of course.

Another one that Emma Quayle got right, she always said he was AFL standard once he tidied up his disposal, and always said she loved his attitude, character, aggressiveness and elite endurance, reckon the old man Craig will be as pumped as Jake on his upgrade....and an absolute certainty to be there on the weekend too!!

Psst Smith doesn't have a half back role this year. You're as bad as most of the media ;) If Jake is playing and why else upgrade a rookie, then I suggest there is some rejigging occurring in our backlines with maybe another player out too as per the rumour.

I think Thommo will be coming in so maybe 2 changes this week.

Regardless Kelly could move to Jaensch's role, and Janesch could move up the ground to a wing. I still want someone with a big boot and good footskills to be in that spot.

Smith still has more rebound 50s than talia or brown, so obviously spending enough time in defensive 50 even if hes not directly playing there.

Another one that Emma Quayle got right, she always said he was AFL standard once he tidied up his disposal, and always said she loved his attitude, character, aggressiveness and elite endurance, reckon the old man Craig will be as pumped as Jake on his upgrade....and an absolute certainty to be there on the weekend too!!

Ned is a regular at the SANFL games, sometimes with his wife, sometimes on his own. I've been keen to see him upgraded since about the middle of last year. Thought he might have been a good chance to be upgraded at the end of the year. He's got some nice neat composed skills, huge competitive drive and really good level head in the SANFL.

I reckon Kelly may be named as an emergency, given the 2 backline players who apparently are under doubt. If both don't play, then he will likely come in.

IMO, if Smith is out, I think he will be replaced by a midfielder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've only seen him play 3 or 4 times and I didn't really see this competitive 'bull' that he gets described as. Seemed to just be a no fuss defender who got the job done. Interested to see how he goes.

Could only see him brought in for a lock down defender.

Well done Bull!!!

Here's a picture from the SANFL on the weekend showing how good he is at blanketing an opponent

Professional-bull-riding-in-St-Louis.jpg

I reckon Kelly may be named as an emergency, given the 2 backline players who apparently are under doubt. If both don't play, then he will likely come in.

IMO, if Smith is out, I think he will be replaced by a midfielder.

I'd be surprised if they upgraded him and didn't intend to play him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jake Kelly Upgraded

Remove this Banner Ad

Back