James Aish Tells Leppo to GAGF

Will the Bears implode again at the trade table like last year?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Oxley and a 2nd won't get it done, nor is it fair.

Brisbane will let him go for nothing and as much as people might laugh at them, they'll be laughing at you too. Carlton will be laughing loudest though.
Slightly paraphrasing Jay Clark on MMM "Aish wants to get to Collingwood and i it will get done in the end. Something like 2nd rounder plus either Oxley or Seedsman will get it done. A lot of talking from Brisbane but I think it will get done"
http://www.triplem.com.au/melbourne/sport/afl/news/2015/10/2015-afl-trade-period-update-october-12/

Not too long before you and royals1922 look real stooopid :)

It's not bullshit royals.

Aish was not rewarded this year at all and was chosen against on many occasions in team selections.

Collingwood would try to make a deal with the Bears, but the Bears have effectively shut any possibility of that happening down.
Seriously, would you "reward" someone who had a crappy attitude towards your club? Cause the reason why he missed so many games this year was due to either injury or not wanting to be here!

Slightly paraphrasing Jay Clark on MMM "Aish wants to get to Collingwood and i it will get done in the end. Something like 2nd rounder plus either Oxley or Seedsman will get it done. A lot of talking from Brisbane but I think it will get done"
http://www.triplem.com.au/melbourne/sport/afl/news/2015/10/2015-afl-trade-period-update-october-12/

Says the poster quoting Jay Clark lol.

There's plenty of Andrew "Hammo the Hack" Hamilton articles you could post as well for emphasis.

This post officially endorsed by the Springfield Land Corporation.

Oh my. :$The so called Bears "We are not letting Aish get traded/strong stance" is beginning to crumble as I predicted. :$

Nick Bowen ‏@AFL_Nick 57s58 seconds ago
Brisbane Lions have opened talks with Collingwood on James Aish today. A way to go but suspect a trade will eventually get done #TradeRadio

Two 2nd rounders should do it. :thumbsu: OR and a big OR...

Maybe we can tell the Bears to GAGF? :$:thumbsu:

Please do that... so much lols :D

I really hope we do. :thumbsu:

Like I said, I don't really see the need for Aish in our side. Obviously, our recruiting department might see things differently and we are likely to end up with him. With that said, a big fat "GAGF" to the Bears would be just brilliant. :D

Jay Clark, seriously? :$

Royals and I will be here regardless of outcome, shame the same cannot be said for you.

I really hope we do. :thumbsu:

Like I said, I don't really see the need for Aish in our side. Obviously, our recruiting department might see things differently and we are likely to end up with him. With that said, a big fat "GAGF" to the Bears would be just brilliant. :D
Why are you chasing a lazy bastard from one of the worst two sides anyway? Pick him up for bugger all or tell him to GAGF indeed.

Why are you chasing a lazy bastard from one of the worst two sides anyway? Pick him up for bugger all or tell him to GAGF indeed.

Exactly. The Bears have just done us a favour by not pushing the trade earlier on. We have instead focused our energies on Treloar and Howe and will likely not have what the Bears want. So he might heck off the draft and Bears will get donuts for him.

Fools be fools.:drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jay Clark, seriously? :$

Royals and I will be here regardless of outcome, shame the same cannot be said for you.
Lulz, thought we get along quite well but the moment I make you look like your average tuggers pleb you turn into a melty weak campaigner :thumbsu:

Here's something to brighten your mood even further

Nick Bowen ‏@AFL_Nick 57s58 seconds ago
Brisbane Lions have opened talks with Collingwood on James Aish today. A way to go but suspect a trade will eventually get done #TradeRadio

It's all a ploy, we will still tell them to gagf. If we go back on that I'm microwaving my membership.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. OMG...I'm not laughing at you wanting to microwave your membership, but rather I am laughing at you having a Bears membership. You poor sod. How much does it set you back $12, $15 bucks for a gold membership? :$

Membership dollars go straight to the inflatable vagina that you flogs run through each home game.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. OMG...I'm not laughing at you wanting to microwave your membership, but rather I am laughing at you having a Bears membership. You poor sod. How much does it set you back $12, $15 bucks for a gold membership? :$

Membership dollars go straight to the inflatable vagina that you flogs run through each home game.

You're saying people shouldn't buy memberships to support their club?

You're saying people shouldn't buy memberships to support their club?

Just not a team that is sinking faster than the Titanic. :thumbsu::rainbow:

With Shawt gone, you are always welcome to become a Pie fan Durex. Lots to look forward too in the future. Flags, flags and more flags!

Lulz, thought we get along quite well but the moment I make you look like your average tuggers pleb you turn into a melty weak campaigner :thumbsu:

Yes, I'm melting. :rolleyes: You're the one who seems to be so worked up about making me look wrong.

It's all a ploy, we will still tell them to gagf. If we go back on that I'm microwaving my membership.

You legit may as well fold the club if you fold on this.

Shawt follows Adelaide which is where Seeds is rushing to to find solace in his embrace.

So, a love square.
Love for squares. Between them Shawt is the only one with a personality, the others are as interesting as a dry sponge

Just not a team that is sinking faster than the Titanic. :thumbsu::rainbow:

With Shawt gone, you are always welcome to become a Pie fan Durex. Lots to look forward too in the future. Flags, flags and more flags!

Oh so you're saying you should only buy a membership when your team is going well? Dig up, yids!!

Aish :hearts: Buckley, heard it made Seedsman jealous and forced him out. Love triangles are the worst.
Replace Bucks with Schaz and you'll be on the money, was never in doubt the moment the latter signed.

FF5DeFW.jpg

Oh and say hi to Lefail for me :)

Remove this Banner Ad

James Aish Tells Leppo to GAGF

Back