James Aish Tells Leppo to GAGF

Will the Bears implode again at the trade table like last year?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh so you're saying you should only buy a membership when your team is going well? Dig up, yids!!

Not at all. See, like how the Titanic was doomed since it was built, the Bears are in a similar place. Now that it is sinking, even membership sales aren't going to save them. The only thing is someone generously donating some cold hard cash and some re-branding and name changing.

Other clubs that go through shit can be saved and people should poor their dollars into them.

Bit of a glory hunter old Yids. :oops:

No. My post was read in the wrong context. Some teams can be backed during difficult times. I for one will stick by the Pies always. :thumbsu::rainbow:

Then why is he still a Collingwood supporter? Obviously not a very good one ... Maybe he should follow shawt

Yidaki tells Morgs to GAGF. :cool:

I don't turncoat like Shawt. :rainbow:

As glorious as bending over the Bears may be, it ain't the be all and end all :oops:

I never said it was (but it sure is fun). The Bears are bending themselves over. We haven't done anything this time round. :thumbsu:

Not at all. See, like how the Titanic was doomed since it was built, the Bears are in a similar place. Now that it is sinking, even membership sales aren't going to save it.

Other clubs that go through shit can be saved and people should poor their dollars into them.

No. My post was read in the wrong context. Some teams can be backed during difficult times. I for one will stick by the Pies always. :thumbsu::rainbow:

Yidaki tells Morgs to GAGF. :cool:

I don't turncoat like Shawt. :rainbow:

I never said it was (but it sure is fun). The Bears are bending themselves over. We haven't done anything this time round. :thumbsu:

LOL. Backpedal!! Backpedal!!! Yids!!! Keep back-pedalling!!!!

LOL. Backpedal!! Backpedal!!! Yids!!! Keep back-pedalling!!!!

Don't you mean that the Bears have backflipped on their so called "not trading Aish" call?

LOL.jpg

Better get your membership card ready Durex.

Lulz, thought we get along quite well but the moment I make you look like your average tuggers pleb you turn into a melty weak campaigner :thumbsu:

Here's something to brighten your mood even further

Nick Bowen ‏@AFL_Nick 57s58 seconds ago
Brisbane Lions have opened talks with Collingwood on James Aish today. A way to go but suspect a trade will eventually get done #TradeRadio
HAHAHAHAHAHA. OMG...I'm not laughing at you wanting to microwave your membership, but rather I am laughing at you having a Bears membership. You poor sod. How much does it set you back $12, $15 bucks for a gold membership? :$

Membership dollars go straight to the inflatable vagina that you flogs run through each home game.
Hey guys. Just wondering why you still sound so offended?

Don't you mean that the Bears have backflipped on their so called "not trading Aish" call?

View attachment 184669

Better get your membership card ready Durex.

How scary is it seeing Bastinac in a headline?

He is just going to be flung around as a trade option until someone takes the entire load to the face.

Please let it be some shit truck Victorian side.

He's no Dean Gore that's for sure.
Of coarse. Dean will go in and get it. Aish will probably stay out. He follows a tradition of Norwood types that succeeded at Collingwood. I hope he does. Changing his game is needed.

Oh my. :$The so called Bears "We are not letting Aish get traded/strong stance" is beginning to crumble as I predicted. :$

Two 2nd rounders should do it. :thumbsu: OR and a big OR...

Maybe we can tell the Bears to GAGF? :$:thumbsu:
No we want a ready made star or you can definitely GAGF :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of coarse. Dean will go in and get it. Aish will probably stay out. He follows a tradition of Norwood types that succeeded at Collingwood. I hope he does. Changing his game is needed.

Ahh so this is a SANFL thing.
Imagine if all players went in and got it.
We'd have a game that resembles rugby scrims...

Oh... :oops:

No we want a ready made star or you can definitely GAGF :thumbsu:

This is Collingwood you are talking about. "Ready made stars" aren't exactly growing of trees there.

Pendles... then.... ???

Tell Yids that. :p

Not only that, but he's ****ing it up entirely!! We are at our lowest ebb, yet Yidaki itt has not only failed to hit the mark with his "trolling", he has also melted horribly, revealed that he is a fair weathered supporter who would not buy a membership unless his team was going well, then tried to backpedal on the whole thing!!

Starburns_ is there a meltdown AND backfire tag option?

Not only that, but he's ******* it up entirely!! We are at our lowest ebb, yet Yidaki itt has not only failed to hit the mark with his "trolling", he has also melted horribly, revealed that he is a fair weathered supporter who would not buy a membership unless his team was going well, then tried to backpedal on the whole thing!!

To fair there has been ample meltdowns on both sides in this thread. I'm just sitting back and enjoying the carnage. :D

Not only that, but he's ******* it up entirely!! We are at our lowest ebb, yet Yidaki itt has not only failed to hit the mark with his "trolling", he has also melted horribly, revealed that he is a fair weathered supporter who would not buy a membership unless his team was going well, then tried to backpedal on the whole thing!!

Come on Durex. You're better than this. Stop trying to milk some so called "back pedalling" out of nothing. You're just trying to deflect on Leppo/Lethal back flipping on the Aish Trade.

The Bears are close to folding and you know it. It will take a miracle for them to become something in AFL again.

Come on Durex. You're better than this. Stop trying to milk some so called "back pedalling" out of nothing. You're just trying to deflect on Leppo/Lethal back flipping on the Aish Trade.

The Bears are close to folding and you know it. It will take a miracle for them to become something in AFL again.

Tell us more about how you don't think people should buy memberships unless their club is succeeding?

Tell us more about how you don't think people should buy memberships unless their club is succeeding?

I already explained it above. Just re-read it. :thumbsu::rainbow:

Tell us more how you might fry your membership card in the microwave? 30seconds on medium high?

Remove this Banner Ad

James Aish Tells Leppo to GAGF

Back