Oppo Camp James Aish, (Traded to Freo 2019)

Remove this Banner Ad

Be my Favourite Non-Collingwood Player.

With Grundy,Moore and De Goey not Re-Signing yet we find it hard to give other Un-Contracted Players end of next year a Guarantee on a New One after next season. Plus a Ton More out of Contract

I reckon he was on the verge so many times of really establishing himself, but injury always prevented him really building on momentum.

Overall, I like Aish and reckon he could be something pretty special. But compared to other players on our list, he is one I'm willing to sacrifice if it means our cap is cleared to keep the other guys

I reckon he was on the verge so many times of really establishing himself, but injury always prevented him really building on momentum.

Overall, I like Aish and reckon he could be something pretty special. But compared to other players on our list, he is one I'm willing to sacrifice if it means our cap is cleared to keep the other guys

So you happy to keep someone like Scharanberg who has had 3 ACL's and Most likely 1 more away from Retirement and Wills who has little upside and 1 Dimensional Mid

So you happy to keep someone like Scharanberg who has had 3 ACL's and Most likely 1 more away from Retirement and Wills who has little upside and 1 Dimensional Mid
I wouldn't keep Shaz as I think he's probably on decent money. Wills I assume is bargain basement decent depth - I'd keep him if he wants to re-sign for not much money.

No he wanted a guarantee and we couldn't do that without knowing how negotiations will go with cappy and the big 3

and don't we have at least another 10 outside of big 3 out of contract as well?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and don't we have at least another 10 outside of big 3 out of contract as well?
Probably not on his money, so it's only natural Aish would choose a guaranteed wage for the next 3 years over hoping there's a few crumbs left after De Goey and co have taken most of the cake next year, it's the correct career move on his part

Trading Aish reminds me of the time my wife traded in her old Holden Astra... secretly your kind of happy that its gone and anything you get is a major bonus :)

Should it not have reminded you of purchasing that piece of cheap shit in the first place re..

Should it not have reminded you of purchasing that piece of cheap shit in the first place re..

Please... it was an 18th birthday present from her parents... still better value than the two second rounders we paid for you know who

Happy to see Aish get traded.

He gets security and a possible payrise and we clear some much needed cap space.
Perfect win/win situation. Would have liked to clear Mason for the same reason.

Thanks for your time James, wish you well for the future. Still has many years of football in front of him, hope he gets some luck with injuries and kicks arse.

Can see this news has hit you hard mate but at least you know he has gone to a good home and will be well payed for 3 years.
Always like to see guys we move on, do well at their new clubs. Not their fault they aren't continuing with us.

Don't always feel the same about guys leaving for money.

Wishing him the best of luck.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp James Aish, (Traded to Freo 2019)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back