Oppo Camp James Aish, (Traded to Freo 2019)

Remove this Banner Ad

First time I've seen genuine A grade potential from him

Very good today, his class and decision making stood out where few others did
I had to reread your post twice.
Nice compliment

yeh he was really good, but he has the class to be an a grader and a dominate player, but aish is building nicely and
l hope to see the same if not more next week

Still 20 so take a few more years/seasons become a Real A-Grader

It took most of the year...Beams is having the Brisbane pumped into him with any luck ;)
Can smell it from here....
Leppo the pumping man....

Still 20 so take a few more years/seasons become a Real A-Grader
this time next year aish will be getting close, if not early next

Didn't have a big influence tonight but I will say this for him; he consistently chooses the best option. I expect he will turn into a helluva player for us in time because he has an amazing football brain. Something we lack.
You have no idea. Is a spud. Delist.

This thread needs more Brisbane supporters :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread needs more Brisbane supporters :p
I was very Tempted to go over there and ask them what they Thought of Aish's Game;) but I most likely got a Holiday because of it:'(
I actually went to their non-lions thread to see this weeks thoughts. Last week they described him as 'home brand yoghurt' (whatever that means). This week there was nothing, although that was a few hours ago.

I was very Tempted to go over there and ask them what they Thought of Aish's Game;) but I most likely got a Holiday because of it:'(

You know what is better Dave is knowing that they are reading this thread every week. This week it will hurt that little bit more.

Atleast they have Beams..........what did he say Brisbane is closer to finals than us? Good luck with that.

I actually went to their non-lions thread to see this weeks thoughts. Last week they described him as 'home brand yoghurt' (whatever that means). This week there was nothing, although that was a few hours ago.

I bet they where Quiet after tonights game;) and They where harsh last week where he was good for 3 Qtrs

Silence is deafening Apex..........I love it.

He was very impressive today........he has set the bar now for us.

Consistency is now his next target.

I bet they where Quiet after tonights game;) and They where harsh last week where he was good for 3 Qtrs
Tonight is not a good night to be a Brisbane supporter Dave. Collingwood won, Aish played great, and the Bears got pumped by close to 100 points at home against a team that won't even play finals this year.

Enjoy their misery :)

Tonight is not a good night to be a Brisbane supporter Dave. Collingwood won, Aish played great, and the Bears got pumped by close to 100 points at home against a team that won't even play finals this year.

Enjoy their misery :)

LOVE IT;)

One thing I have noticed is that he seems to have a poor ball drop. If you watch his game from today, the ball doesn't have a smooth transition from hand to foot on most occasions.

It may be something that is working but is something that has to be corrected or his footy will suffer. Wouldn't get a game at the Hawks until that kicking style was fixed.

In saying that and not to be too negative it was his best game tonight. Good to see he's stepped up from his disappointing start to the year.

This last month he is showing us what he is capable of, we have a real player here. Excellent composure, the way he plays like a Robbie Gray and Pendlebury hybrid. Im pretty excited for what Aish can produce in the next 10 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp James Aish, (Traded to Freo 2019)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back