January Daily Punt -Damn it's Hot!

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez you spout some absolute garbage. So You Think would have towled your beloved early 90s champions. Would like to see how they would have gone over in Europe.
and i have time to properly reply to this. Contrary to popular reports you and me totally agree on who the good horses are and have been in Australia and who are the overrated cats, I am just not as adamant that Winx is the best since blah blah like you seem to believe, and have stated my case why. So You think was a superstar i agree, he would have been very competitive in the 90s, but as i have stated before, The only way to measure the horses in the 90s was the Japan Cup which was the championship of the world at the time and we held our own and even cats like The Filbert ran placings. There were group 1 horses from all over the world that raced in those. now we are too scared to go there for fear of being beaten 20 lengths.

wow he actually won a mickey mouse group 2 as a 2 year old. anyone who sends his mare to this horse doesnt deserve to get a foal, I hope he shoots blanks, and if they do send a mare to him i hope the foal ends up unsound like his dad.

Gee don't hold back mate :)

That's what was great about Lonhro he raced on!!

i
Gee don't hold back mate :)

That's what was great about Lonhro he raced on!!
cos he could win 2nd rate wfa races that were quasi group 1s because he could beat Platinum Scissors 5 times!! oh and now Godolphin are selling horses to Hong Kong too. Archives is going over there and a few others. like they need the money.

honestly don't see much wrong with it. would i prefer them racing? probably. it's just racing. been happening for 2-3-4-5 centuries. if we had more WFA races it would work fine. Rich Enuff made 1.8mil this season Rupert is very similar with slightly more unknown and a bit more hype heard the deal is 8mil which is about right. what does racing until 5 get you? well Criterion made 2.3mil.

I understand the money side of it, but its the horses and racing that i love thats why i am passionate about racing and the produxt that is being given to us these days. . Its such a great sport but how can you get people to the races when their favourite horses run for 6 months then get retired. The breeders run racing to the detriment of the product.

Cant really see a solution on how to fix it when the breeders can make so much more money in the breeding barn than on the race track, or geldings getting sold to Asia for ridiculous amounts of money

and i have time to properly reply to this. Contrary to popular reports you and me totally agree on who the good horses are and have been in Australia and who are the overrated cats, I am just not as adamant that Winx is the best since blah blah like you seem to believe, and have stated my case why. So You think was a superstar i agree, he would have been very competitive in the 90s, but as i have stated before, The only way to measure the horses in the 90s was the Japan Cup which was the championship of the world at the time and we held our own and even cats like The Filbert ran placings. There were group 1 horses from all over the world that raced in those. now we are too scared to go there for fear of being beaten 20 lengths.

The Japan Cup has never been the 'Championship of the world'. There is no real championship of the world on turf - if anything it would be the Arc where the Japanese are still 0 for 1000

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i'm going to have a guess and say the earth where Kuro Handfast and Ball of Muscle are it's opposition.

agree that his G1 win will be looked back at as a mickey mouse one though. throw the form out the window with that race.

Kuro beat him fair and square last summer and meets him better at the weights. He should be longer and the 3yo shorter for mine.

Remove this Banner Ad

January Daily Punt -Damn it's Hot!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back