January Daily Punt -Damn it's Hot!

Remove this Banner Ad

I prefered it when the consensus was Bart couldn't do a mile, much better than this: oh he's a 2000m horse, 1200 will to short for him to catch Chetwood thing happening with the prices at the moment.

Bart is the most consistent horse in the country (Winx rarely has to level out) would be pretty surprised if something beats him on his merits if he's fit and ready.

I don't think he will be fit and ready. I am hoping he won't be because I've priced him $8.00. I have the other two joint top at 2.70 and will back both.

Also, I didn't have that Newmarket rating high.

Dan O disagrees with me - he thinks BHB is a 2.20 chance!!

HeathComeBack must be pretty excited for the resumption of one of Hong Kongs biggest purchases from Australia in recent years Divine Calling when it returns to start in the 7th at Ascot tomorrow. Must nearly be a good thing considering the quality of their horses over there and always runs it's PB's against their group class horses first up.
Finished in front of Shamus Award before that champ won the cox plate in the Caulfield Guineas... what ever happened to Long John.. he disappeared after the Guineas.
The Waterhouses are still in the ownership of this one... wonder why it ended up in Hong Kong.. weird except the money is good.

G'day Lads.

Keen on a couple tonight & tomorrow.

The Valley Race 4 - No. 6 Shewearsthepants @ $10
Flemington Race 5 - No. 3 Chance to Dance @ 8

Anyone got any thoughts?
You got the overs on both. Shewearsthepants got beaten by Zero Paitence who is in the race.. who consequently got beatein in a 0-58 which doesnt inspire confidence.
Chance to Dance as good a chance as any. its a hard race though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Upto 14 next two starts I'll be keen to see how 'lover boy' goes before writing him off.

Am keen to get on Divine Calling as probably the weakest class he's met for a while and with the master trainer too!!

Palentino big run there.
black heart bart looked good also
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

January Daily Punt -Damn it's Hot!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back