January Daily Punt -Damn it's Hot!

Remove this Banner Ad

It was a disgrace. He shouldn't be let back on a racecourse, ever. House of Wax and Journey...something? were really starting to pick up just as they got railroaded. IMO Murti would have finished 3rd/4th in a fair race. Even after that flog trying to murder people, all it needed was the runner up to get a split 50m earlier and the fav would have got done anyway!

Been waiting for Deep Image to run after its huge 2nd agains Winning Rupert last start, i see its nommed in the Maiden at the GC on sat, Obviously a plan by the trainer to not win its first start by running it out of its class so it can run in a 200k maiden. will be interesting to see the opening price

2.40 into 1.14 today.

fair go, easy win.

Was there any significant betting move on Murti ? On the official fluctuations it eased slightly ($3.50 put to $4.00)
nothing that i saw imo
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's a 1.6 chance of they let him do that. What is wrong with Jockeys... can't go fwd and put pressure on because it might ruin my chances. So, instead I'll sit off him and let him do as he pleases and get killed anyway. :rolleyes: (Didn't have an interest besides BF in the B6 so not offended, their mindset just astounds me)

Remove this Banner Ad

January Daily Punt -Damn it's Hot!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back