Jared Polec

Remove this Banner Ad

How many of the past pick 10’s judging only from a minimum of guys that were drafted up until 2013 as it’s still early to call for after that would you trade pick 10 for?
Look em up. Exclude f/s we could not have drafted.
I think you would be surprised
2010-2013 it was gorringe, freeman Menzel , sumner. I’m sure there will be a good player eventually if you keep going back but they’ll be bookended by more of the same failures.

Pick 6 used to be the cursed pick. There was the odd good player but pick 6 had never been AA or won a flag. Then Chad Wingard was AA in 2013 and then Jackson Macrae won a flag in 2016. And one of the players you mentioned, Sumner. Yes, he was a failure but the players drafted after him were Toby Greene, Sam Docherty, Taylor Adams and Devon Smith. And three of those were GWS concession picks, any one of those could have been number 10, it was just pure coincidence that it was the only one who hasn't succeeded.

We got pick 28 for what ? 5 wins across 2 years and had to give that pick up to trade for a kid with the bloodlines of two port royal families.

Meanwhile every premiership winner of the past decade was founded on multiple start of draft priority picks, cola or insanely lopsided father son rules that gifted them first round picks for 3rd rounders.

******* afl.

It's disgusting. Who was the last legitimate premier? Probably West Coast.

It's disgusting. Who was the last legitimate premier? Probably West Coast.

Yep

And even west coast while not having the leg up had a insane drug culture that went unpunished somehow, whether by ineptitude or corruption I don’t know.

You put the afl under a microscope and it’s not cracks that appear but canyons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must be pretty conflicted, clearly wants to stay but struggling to say no to the huge money offer from NM.

or is just smart and doesn't want to commit to a move without a trade being sorted out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jared Polec

Remove this Banner Ad

Back