Player Watch Jason Horne-Francis - You were always one of us

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know everyone is joking about this situation but it could turn very serious. He has already come out and said it made him think about giving up footy.

Being constantly booed for doing the thing you love can take the love out of it. That's not to mention the potential for his mental health degrading beyond just not wanting to play anymore. He is only 19 and done nothing wrong and he could very easily end up a martyr for mental heath if this continues to get worse.
the booing is the least of the issues. The stuff being written about him by North fans, just pure fabrication presented as fact is the worst. No winners in this shit.

I know everyone is joking about this situation but it could turn very serious. He has already come out and said it made him think about giving up footy.

Being constantly booed for doing the thing you love can take the love out of it. That's not to mention the potential for his mental health degrading beyond just not wanting to play anymore. He is only 19 and done nothing wrong and he could very easily end up a martyr for mental heath if this continues to get worse.
Nah he's got too much mongrel in him for that.

Hell stick in up them rather than quit

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

He should be chuffed ... Not many footy players get themselves plastered over a beer can?
I wonder if the beer company has entered into a royalty agreement with the AFL and/or JHF for using his image (or a clear cartoon replication) for commercial gain?

Tsk Tsk if they haven't.

There was a guy hoping he gets cancer and dies last night. Came back 2 hours later and doubled down. They're not right in the head. Occasionally something a bit off gets posted here and someone like Ford comes in, waves a finger, and does a 'disappointed in you' act. Based on what is left up on their board, you'd think they didn't have mods.
Yep. I actually reported the unhinged comment and subsequent lack of action by moderator. Wishing cancer on someone is as low as it gets.

In B4 Taylor Walker reaches out with a draft cease and desist for JHF to borrow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or it could keep him just uncomfortable enough that he reaches his potential!

Credit to the Dons supporters. Pretty strong contingent of them at today's game and I didn't hear any boos.
Just a few here and there, but very minimum. Seems like non-norf vic supporters are getting the message.

At today’s game I reckon I noticed one guy booing durinf JHF’s first clean disposal, didn’t hear a peep after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back