Player Watch Jason Horne-Francis - You were always one of us

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Queensland brewery, eh? Northern Kangaroos confirmed.
A Queensland Brewery (whitelabel brewing) whose focus is solely its made to order labelling not for whats actually inside the can - which is obviously shite.

A perfect fit for the Norf product.

I dunno, it's kinda funny. If I was JHF, I'd buy a slab for prosperity!
They should take a photo of him drinking one in an ice bath, with a few extras sitting in the ice, while wearing the prison bars (or even his old lolnorf gear to really piss off their 10 supporters)

Or tipping it out over the edge while drinking a Pirate Life

What are we paying over the course of fhe contract again?
Essendon coach Brad Scott has urged fans to show sportsmanship and refrain from booing Jason Horne-Francis during their AFL clash.

"We want to win. We want to be competitive. We want to be combative.
"But we want to do it in the right manner, and sportsmanship is a big part of the way that we want to go about it.

"We want to be really humble when we win, but we want to be gracious in defeat as well.
"If we approach it that way then booing individual players is not the way we want to go about it."

Essendon coach Brad Scott has urged fans to show sportsmanship and refrain from booing Jason Horne-Francis during their AFL clash.

"But we want to do it in the right manner, and sportsmanship is a big part of the way that we want to go about it.

"We want to be really humble when we win, but we want to be gracious in defeat as well.
"If we approach it that way then booing individual players is not the way we want to go about it."
this was said by brad scott??

amazing transformation i must say??

grub of a player and coach

Surely an accidental quote

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope Pirate Life do one similar and call it Kangaroo Tear Ale or something along those lines:)
No, hopefully we ignore these ****ing losers and give them the complete lack of attention they deserve.

I know everyone is joking about this situation but it could turn very serious. He has already come out and said it made him think about giving up footy.

Being constantly booed for doing the thing you love can take the love out of it. That's not to mention the potential for his mental health degrading beyond just not wanting to play anymore. He is only 19 and done nothing wrong and he could very easily end up a martyr for mental heath if this continues to get worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back