Player Watch Jason Horne-Francis - You were always one of us

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Show Off Know It All GIF by FX Networks

How many games has he played a significant role in shaping the outcome this season?

• Game winning goal vs Freo
  • 26 disposals and a goal vs Geelong
  • 27 disposals and 2 goals vs Hawthorn
  • 28 disposals and a goal vs St Kilda
  • Second half vs Carlton (overall, 23 disposals and a goal)
  • 28 disposals and 2 goals vs Melbourne

I'm running out of superlatives to describe him such is the frequency and consistency with which he is able to impose himself on the game to shape the outcome of the contest almost every single week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many games has he played a significant role in shaping the outcome this season?

• Game winning goal vs Freo
  • 26 disposals and a goal vs Geelong
  • 27 disposals and 2 goals vs Hawthorn
  • 28 disposals and a goal vs St Kilda
  • Second half vs Carlton (overall, 23 disposals and a goal)
  • 28 disposals and 2 goals vs Melbourne

I'm running out of superlatives to describe him such is the frequency and consistency with which he is able to impose himself on the game to shape the outcome of the contest almost every single week.

There were just as many last year as well. The two games against the Bulldogs and the Sydney game at the SCG spring to mind immediately but there were others.

There are conservatively 8-10 games we've won since he was recruited that we otherwise would've lost. It's incredible.

It's so funny how Norf, Crows and Victorians try so hard to convince themselves that he's not that good.

He's actually one of the best players in the whole comp and people talk about him like he's Josh Rachele or someone like that, it's genuinely nuts. I guess they'll all act surprised and go digging through the stats again when he polls 20+ Brownlow votes this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back