Player Watch Jason Horne-Francis - You were always one of us

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We are currently 2nd in the table.

Take Jason out of the side we are bottom 4.

There's people employed at Port Adelaide that should bow to Jason everytime he walks by and thank him for keeping them employed.

And we should bow to the ones that got him to port

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

And we should bow to the ones that got him to port

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
If you were a coach and a list manager you would be praising the list manager no end wouldn't you.

Wouldn't you?

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Even in his worst games this year (e.g the Crows & Suns games) he's still managed to be our leading match goalkicker and still remains in the 20+1 goal club alongside some other true superstars of the comp.

Without a doubt going to win the b&f and should also be in the AA conversation at this stage.

Brownlow night will be interesting. We’ll either see a correction from his over polling last year and he’ll end up on 10 votes, or hes gonna get 30 and nearly win it

Brownlow night will be interesting. We’ll either see a correction from his over polling last year and he’ll end up on 10 votes, or hes gonna get 30 and nearly win it
Considering how Robbie Gray polled over his career, especially in 2014, I'll never have faith in the umpires doing the right thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But guys, Sheezel does that every week apparently.

Does what, stand up when they need him to contribute to a clutch win? Sure as **** didn't do that yesterday did he?

the question was who would you take to build your club's future around.

Underselling Daicos i think, what he has achieved in his first 3 years is remarkable and unprecedented. I have him ahead of JHF. But JHF is way better than Sheezel and Reid.
He’s not near JHF..

He’s a seagul who avoids contact..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back