Player Watch Jason Horne-Francis - You were always one of us

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have him on around 17 Brownlow votes at this point but you never know what can happen.

He's having a lot of moments without having full four quarter standout performances. Mind you, he's increasing his output such that even his down games he's still finding plenty of the footy.

That left foot kick around the body at goal that never looked like missing was just trolling us mere mortals.

I'm sure a tear would have rolled down Bucky Cunningham's cheek.

That left foot kick around the body at goal that never looked like missing was just trolling us mere mortals.

I'm sure a tear would have rolled down Bucky Cunningham's cheek.
Two weeks in a row, he’s executed that kick perfectly. So refreshing to see a two-sided player with fantastic kicking skills.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He really should be our best chance at AA selection.

Butters and Houston should be close but JHF should be on the Half Forward Flank, rather than putting surplus mids there, JHF genuinely plays up forward half the time and is kicking over a goal a game. I bet he doesn't even make the team though.

He really should be our best chance at AA selection.

Butters and Houston should be close but JHF should be on the Half Forward Flank, rather than putting surplus mids there, JHF genuinely plays up forward half the time and is kicking over a goal a game. I bet he doesn't even make the team though.

If he does, David King will need counselling.

If he does, David King will need counselling.
It amazes me how underrated JHF is. Kingy just looks at the stats on his HP laptop and makes calls from that, i think a lot are like that. But visually you can just see that JHF and Butters do some really awesome shit on the field that isn't always backed up by stats, they don't need it 35 times a game. JHF has also stepped up in close games and got us across the line on multiple occasions.

There are actually people out there that rate Sheezel higher, its crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back