List Mgmt. Jeremy Howe

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahoney from Melbourne on Trade Radio. Said he wants a pick/picks for Howe and wants BK in a separate deal.

Said they will use what GCS offered for However as a benchmark.

Mahoney from Melbourne on Trade Radio. Said he wants a pick/picks for Howe and wants BK in a separate deal.

Said they will use what GCS offered for However as a benchmark.

So I doubt this Trade is Done before the Treloar Trade and also after Seedsman and Freeman get Traded

Melbourne were going to send Howe and pick 6 to Suns for pick 3. Now he wants to go to Collingwood. Melbourne wants to use that trade as a standard and at this stage Kennedy will not be part of any Howe trade LOL. At this rate we will pick up no one and go to the draft with our picks LOL LOL

Worse things could happen.

go on....

imo, they are both mid size marking forwards. neither are crumbers. how are they different?
Howe is at least 4 cams taller and I don't consider either of them crumbling forwards, I would think the similarity is in their marking ability

They had a great deal with GC.

I can't see us over paying.

Yep, yet another club is going to try to gouge us. In this case I don't really care if we can't satisfy them and he goes to GC. If he comes, great, I'll back him. But I think you're right, we won't be offering anything huge.

LOL good luck with that Mahoney.

For an old rival, we seem to have a good trading relationship with the Dees. Hopefully the good friendship between Bucks and Roos makes this a smooth trade. I don't expect this to be complicated.

Howe is a great pick up for Keenedy (if thats what happens)...

Seriously we lack a medium forward so badly. Luke Bruest type.. We will look a lot better with him up there. Hopefully between Moore, Cloke, Fas, Howe, Elliot we are locking dangerous (especially in the air)

So I doubt this Trade is Done before the Treloar Trade and also after Seedsman and Freeman get Traded

It's getting pretty messy, Dekka will be working the phones pretty hard to get all these deals done. This Dave Matthews tool could do us (and his own staff) a favour and pull his head in though.

LOL good luck with that Mahoney.

For an old rival, we seem to have a good trading relationship with the Dees. Hopefully the good friendship between Bucks and Roos makes this a smooth trade. I don't expect this to be complicated.

Hopefully it's a bit of public posturing. Sounds like we haven't even made an offer yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne were going to send Howe and pick 6 to Suns for pick 3. Now he wants to go to Collingwood. Melbourne wants to use that trade as a standard and at this stage Kennedy will not be part of any Howe trade LOL. At this rate we will pick up no one and go to the draft with our picks LOL LOL

Not sure Howe that is going to be possible. What would that 3 pick upgrade look like in the 2nd or 3rd round? Can't give them what we don't have. A pick we recieve from Adelaide or StKilda maybe? I wouldn't want to pay anything more than a pick in the 20's

Hopefully it's a bit of public posturing. Sounds like we haven't even made an offer yet.

We've been talking to them about Kennedy this week. I'm pretty sure we let them know we're interested in Howe and will work that in a deal if he nominates us, which he has now.

There haven't been any surprises from either end on this, it should be a smooth trade.

The GC offer has nothing to do with us. They proposed a swap of first rounders because they had no player Melbourne wanted on the table, we do.

Cant wait to call him from the outer HOOOOOOOOOOWWWWEEEEE did he do that..with him and billy flying there'll be a lot of nervous defenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back