List Mgmt. Jeremy Howe

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty funny tweets from fas, followed by Oxley then Elliott just recently.

The irony in it all is Melbourne are working on a deal with GC without the player even nominating his club of choice.....they then find out he doesn't want to move interstate.

lol amateur hour at its finest from some of these clubs.

Seems a common theme this trade period.

Tigers-Giants on Treloar
Dons-Hawks on Carlisle.

Is this the new tactic by clubs to usurp a player nominating one club only? All they then have to do is convince the player to change his mind. Sounds like Carlisle could go anyway now.

Probably why there is a lack of trades. Clubs are working on imaginary deals that won't happen. Crazy.

The Carlisle one will be fun to watch. He's gone back to the Saints this arvo and said he only wants to play with them. Bombers on the radio saying it's Hawthorn or PSD. Someone will fold.

My take away from this? Jake Carlisle f*cking hates Essendon.

The Carlisle one will be fun to watch. He's gone back to the Saints this arvo and said he only wants to play with them. Bombers on the radio saying it's Hawthorn or PSD. Someone will fold.

My take away from this? Jake Carlisle f*cking hates Essendon.

He'd 100% get to the saints in the PSD anyway imo, they shouldn't be too fussed.

Seems a common theme this trade period.

Tigers-Giants on Treloar
Dons-Hawks on Carlisle.

Is this the new tactic by clubs to usurp a player nominating one club only? All they then have to do is convince the player to change his mind. Sounds like Carlisle could go anyway now.

Probably why there is a lack of trades. Clubs are working on imaginary deals that won't happen. Crazy.

Further highlights why the rest of the competition thinks the Bummers are pricks to deal with.

Chris Pelchen stated today that Collingwood basically avoids trading with Essendon.

se0o0n.jpg

We want to turn him into an Isaac Smith type wingman, 20+ touches and hits the scoreboard.

He will spend a little time up forward and he will be given tapes of Gunston to study.

Interesting.

Full Story

Jeremy Howe wants to play for Collingwood after walking out on Melbourne
SAM EDMUND
Herald Sun

COLLINGWOOD wants to turn Jeremy Howe into the next Isaac Smith.

Howe officially quit Melbourne on Thursday, nominating the Pies as his club of choice after several meetings with coach Nathan Buckley — the latest in Bali days ago.

The high-flying Demon had a more lucrative offer from Gold Coast and one from North Melbourne, but chose Collingwood — the club he supported as a kid — after striking an excellent relationship with Buckley.

The Pies expressed an interest in Howe as far back as last year, but it was in a detailed presentation a few weeks ago that they sold him a very specific job description.

The Magpies want to transform Howe into a hard-running, up-and-back wingman who can hit the scoreboard, much like Hawthorn’s Smith. Howe has also been told he would spend time forward, where he will study tapes of another Hawk, Jack Gunston

Collingwood see him as a 22-possession wingman who can kick two goals a game. It’s understood the deal is for four years at around $400,000 a season.

The Howe camp insist he’s leaving Melbourne for the right reasons, with the 25-year-old aware of his inconsistency but also conscious of the fact he hasn’t been able to get the best out of himself in a battling side where he’s been moved around.

Collingwood is currently working on a deal they will present to Melbourne, but the Demons said yesterday they would prefer to trade with the Suns given the advanced state of their negotiations.

But the Pies’ bevy of second-round picks should provide ample options to get the deal done, even with Adam Treloar and James Aish also trying to find their way to the club.

Collingwood could have as many as five second round picks if the Paul Seedsman and Nathan Freeman deals go through as expected, while they should get a second-round pick back from GWS in the Treloar transaction.

Melbourne said Howe was simply asking for money they weren’t willing to pay. The Demons remain interested in fringe midfielder Ben Kennedy, but they don’t see those players being involved in a direct swap.

Just waiting to say welcome
Ps we accept all tattoos

Well if you're going to bag my home town you deserve all you get.
Really bother you that much?
I'm in Melbourne and I couldn't give a flying what anyone else thinks.
I love it and that's all that matters.
Each to their own I suppose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually thought Howe may make a decent tall wingman but wasnt sure how it would work. His endurance is apparently superb but can anyone confirm if he is a good field kick? Also what is his 20 metre speed like?

I actually thought Howe may make a decent tall wingman but wasnt sure how it would work. His endurance is apparently superb but can anyone confirm if he is a good field field kick? Also what is his 20 metre speed like?

No idea but if you go off what's being said here is that it's his decision making that is sometimes lacking.

Our leading goal kicker? Really, who said that?

I dont think anyone expects that at all.
I'm being slightly facetious but the article said it is hoped he can become a wingman who kicks two goals a game. That average would have won our goal kicking this year.

Hmmm, so Jeremy Howe wants to leave Melbourne. Ok, I can understand that. So what does that leave the Demons as far as a highlight package goes after each round, other than Howe taking a speekie. Surely they need to pay him more and keep him, so their sponsors get some coverage on the big screen. I mean, why else would you watch Melbourne, other than a severe sleeping disorder, you are trying to overcome;)

Hmmm, so Jeremy Howe wants to leave Melbourne. Ok, I can understand that. So what does that leave the Demons as far as a highlight package goes after each round, other than Howe taking a speekie. Surely they need to pay him more and keep him, so their sponsors get some coverage on the big screen. I mean, why else would you watch Melbourne, other than a severe sleeping disorder, you are trying to overcome;)
Only neutral fans that watch Melb is Queens bday.

We will accept our thanks soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back