List Mgmt. Jeremy Howe

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
BK + Pick 36 for Howe.

Take it or leave it Melbourne.
Can we leave it and just take the good deal with Gold Coast?

We'd be doing you a massive favour, to be honest. His value is inflated because he's good at marking, but he's actually a potato who will never contribute two weeks in a row. Good luck with him if you get him, but as someone who doesn't mind the Pies I think this recruit goes against Buckley's initial mantra when he took over and isn't in line with the direction that players like Treloar will get you.

I can just see it now. Howe jumping on cloke then elliot riding on the back of howe, taking the greatest mark ever and coming down with altitude sickness.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Feel free - we won't match the value of such an absurd offer.

We'd be doing you a massive favour, to be honest. His value is inflated because he's good at marking, but he's actually a potato who will never contribute two weeks in a row. Good luck with him if you get him, but as someone who doesn't mind the Pies I think this recruit goes against Buckley's initial mantra when he took over and isn't in line with the direction that players like Treloar will get you.

He'd be the "third tall"-type for us. Won't be expected to do a hell of a lot besides being competitive and snagging a couple of goals a game.

The fact he can mark means he offers more than Jesse White.

Ok we will take him off your hands then.

I'm with this guy!

The irony in it all is Melbourne are working on a deal with GC without the player even nominating his club of choice.....they then find out he doesn't want to move interstate.

lol amateur hour at its finest from some of these clubs.
Are we meant to wait for him to make up his mind from Bali before dealing with clubs that ask if we'd trade him?

Did you guys wait until Aish had committed last week to offer him a deal?

Thinking is a good idea.

The irony in it all is Melbourne are working on a deal with GC without the player even nominating his club of choice.....they then find out he doesn't want to move interstate.

lol amateur hour at its finest from some of these clubs.
Sound familiar, (without the interstate bit)?

The Fasman kicked 27 goals from 17 games.

To put that into perspective, Delidio kicked 27 goals from 18 games, and Nick Reiwoldt kicked 29 goals from 17 games.

He also averaged 1.06 assists a game for the year, one the highest averages in the comp.

Considering he's still young and developing, and on the mend from long term injury, i'd say that's a decent effort and in no way would he be considered to be desisted, completely agree with Nick Maxwell that he's All-Australian potential in a few years if he can stay healthy.

I've been a big critic of Fas in the past but he really impressed me this year.

Are we meant to wait for him to make up his mind from Bali before dealing with clubs that ask if we'd trade him?

Thinking is a good idea.

lol how is chasing a player and offering a contract the same thing as dealing with a club without even knowing if the player is prepared to make the move there?

Did you see Collingwood dealing with all clubs over Paul Seedsman without even knowing where he wants to go?

All that's happened, is you wasted yours and Gold Coast's time and became emotionally involved in an outcome that will not materialise.

Rookie stuff.

go on....

imo, they are both mid size marking forwards. neither are crumbers. how are they different?

Fasolo, is better kick puts on more forward pressure and kicks more goals. Fasolo is better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We'll turn his attitude around.

Thinking is a good idea.

He met Bucks in Bali.

Keep in mind, one of the biggest reasons Howe was played in the backline was because he needed genuine accountability into his game. It's exactly what we did with Fasolo in 2014. Fas then played as a forward in 2015, got dropped, came back and turned a corner. Howe has been playing backline most of 2014 and 2015 without really improving, now he wants out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back