Jesse D Smith wins Cannons B & F

Remove this Banner Ad

juiceebangers said:
all you people dont have a clue, this is a thing about jd smith not any other person so stop writing about other S h I I T, as if he wont get drafted....best and fairest for the best team in the strongest under age competiton going around and best on ground in the grand final, very stiff to not go in the top 5. and also well done to matt little who finished 4th, missed the last few games with injury. very stiff to not get pikt up in the top 10. this will be good to see 2 rupie rootas getting drafted, what a strong club following james kelly and brad murphy, its only getting better. bak to jesse d smith....his accolades are just rewards for his hard work and to top it off will get picked up by an afl club.

Thanks Jesse, or more likely person who is obsessed with Jesse

i don't think may will get drafted or should get drafted. he is too slow and too short. he has no defensivie side to his game either

Every year there's always some bull******** talk about ohh this players too slow or his too short. Why is everyone so picky?? i mean look a Sam mitchell and Adam Bentick, everyone said they were to slow. All that should matters is how well you play footy and Jesse D Smith is a ********en fantastic player!!

Jackson Barling not in the top 6 hey?
What's that suppose to mean??

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesse D Smith wins Cannons B & F

Remove this Banner Ad

Back