Jesse Hogan officially a Demon

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't wait for the Hulk Hogan like pictures and slogans in the papers as he smashes teams left and right. Good times ahead gents!

What a beast

To say I'm excited would be a huge understatement.

Can't wait to hear Eddie complaining about how the Dee's tore the draft apart in 2012 (and pinched Chris Dawes to boot)

Also how good will it be to have that ####bag Denham having to eat humble pie in the not too distant future

It will be music to my ears :D

To say I'm excited would be a huge understatement.

Can't wait to hear Eddie complaining about how the Dee's tore the draft apart in 2012 (and pinched Chris Dawes to boot)

Also how good will it be to have that ####bag Denham having to eat humble pie in the not too distant future

It will be music to my ears :D
I am so happy. Great stuff. Fornicate Bailey and Prendergast

Do they have flying machines over there? Or...

The Dee's publicity machine needs a photo of "The Hulk" wearing a Melbourne guernsey pronto.

Our membership department must be licking their lips with a potential rise in membership sales for 2013.

They need to strike while the iron is hot.

:D

Is he actually an official demon yet or do we have to wait til the draft?

He's essentially already been ordained by the faithful - Hulk is as official Demon as they come. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tappy has already prepared the octagon and is dripping in baby oil in preparation for his arrival.
If you want to see someone dripping in baby oil, look no further than Brent Moloney's Instagram.

Welcome to the MFC you magnificent hulking manchild.
Picture begs the caption though:
hogan-jesse-demons_729-620x349.jpg

Hey Jesse, you've just been drafted............... By the Dees!

I was too young to remember but wasn't David Neitz labelled a "man child" or something when he first came to the club? He reminds me a bit of Neita in the highlights that i've seen. Noticed he also played a bit of footy down back as well as up forward, similar to Neitz.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesse Hogan officially a Demon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back