Jesse White to Collingwood - Mike Sheahan 3AW

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Armstrong still might be part of the Trade Still. Media might get some bit wrong of the Trade

Hope the media are correct. Do not want Armstrong.

great deal to have pick 6 and 11 gives us a great chance to pick a quality player
or 2 think theres 16 or so could be gun players in this years draft then slides down a bit but of course will only be a handfull that up being quality. hope we pick 2 of them ill back hine and the team put a kid out there in front of 80.000 at the mcg brings the best out of them

hang on so we still keep our 2nd round pick and we move up to pick 6.

Hine you have done it again mate.
giphy.gif

We lose it.

49 was never going to be useful in the draft so bracket that one. We climb 4 spots for our pick 31 and get White as well.

The Shaw/Adams proposal is now stark, a straight swap or Shaw plus pick 67 for Adams. We won't be dropping from pick 10 so it's a trade or a Shaw retain.

Or we trade Shaw to someone else. Geelong #15, thanks very much. I'm still yet to find this trade deal reported in the media, but I'm up for it! Watch GWS come grovelling now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So;

Pies - Gain: White and #6 & #49 Lose: #11 & #31
Eagles - Gain: #11 & #31 Lose: #6 & #44
Sydney - Gain: #44 Lose: White

Think I got that right.
That deal looks great for us if White ends up playing 22 games next year as a solid Leigh Brown contribution and especially if pick #6 ends up being gun like.
What Eagles do with pick #31 is the important thing for them
Sydney clearly just had to offload White because of Franklin

I am confused what has the west coast gained in this deal

I think principally the deal enables them to land Yeo from Brisbane for 31 without them losing their existing 2nd rounder.

Yes they go back 5 spots in the 1st round but the thinking is that they will still be able to land their principal target (WA mid Sheed) at 11 anyway.

So;

Pies - Gain: White and #6 & #49 Lose: #11 & #31
Eagles - Gain: #11 & #31 Lose: #6 & #44

Think I got that right.
That deal looks great for us if White ends up playing 22 games next year as a solid Leigh Brown contribution and especially if pick #6 ends up being gun like.
What Eagles do with pick #31 is the important thing for them
Sydney clearly just had to offload White because of Franklin

Almost. I think we also lose #49, not gain it (#49 was our original round 3 pick and the age article said we have also given that up I presume to West Coast). So it's actually (If I'm right about were #49 went):

Pies - Gain: White and #6 Lose: #11, #31 & #49
Eagles - Gain: #11, #31 & #49 Lose: #6 & #44

So no Tony Armstrong ?
He is out of it now apparently.

Almost. I think we also lose #49, not gain it (#49 was our original round 3 pick and the age article said we have also given that up I presume to West Coast). So it's actually (If I'm right about were #49 went):

Pies - Gain: White and #6 Lose: #11, #31 & #49
Eagles - Gain: #11, #31 & #49 Lose: #6 & #44
Spot on.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Welcome Jesse

get the feeling you are going to be the bastard child of Shane Obree and Cameron Wood on these boards

somewhere Ben Sinclair is smiling

So long as you've got incriminating photos, then you can be eviscerated from here to the other side of the world and it still doesn't matter, so long as you have the leverage to keep on getting a game. He doesn't need to smile at White becoming the new punching bag, because he has those photos locked up in a safety deposit box somewhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back