Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

images

2022_AFL_LogueTucker_Trade_Twitter.jpg

2023_AFL_Contract_JoshGoater_Hero.png

2023_AFL_Contract_HarrySheezel_Hero.png

2022_AFL_PaulCurtis_Contract_Hero.jpg

2023_AFL_Contract_MillerBergman_Hero.png

Fools for wanting to come/stick around such a unstable environment.

Boo away. I get it. Him leaving North is probably one of, if not the worst case of sportsmanship in living memory of the afl and it’s showing itself in how often he gets booed and by how many supporter bases are booing. JHF’s infamous behaviour is just unAustralian.
No need for the hyperbole. If you remove that, I'm sure you can understand the sentiment. I'm not condoning booing, just trying to explain the angst. It doesn't need to be an either/or argument. Cheers.

What's interesting for me, is to see the tribalism involved in responses that are essentially opposing tribal reactions. For mine, you accept it as valid both ways, or you accept neither as appropriate, instead of having a 'bob each way.'

images

Yep, 17th, 18th, 18th, 16th.

No team has been more stable over the last 4 years than the roos.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Jason, If you read the rubbish posted in this cesspit, do us supporters of both you and the club a massive favor and tear that rabble to shreds on the weekend please.

Hey Jason, If you read the rubbish posted in this cesspit, do us supporters of both you and the club a massive favor and tear that rabble to shreds on the weekend please.
Dear Jase, I feel like I can call you Jase because you and me are so alike. I'd like to meet you one day, it would be great to have a kick. I know I can't kick as far as you but I think you'd be impressed with my speed. I love your hair, you run fast. Did you have a good relationship with your father? Me neither. These are all things we can talk about and more. I know you have not been seeing my posts because I know you would write back if you did. I hope you write back this time, and we can become good friends. I am sure our relationship would be a real goal!

Dear Jase, I feel like I can call you Jase because you and me are so alike. I'd like to meet you one day, it would be great to have a kick. I know I can't kick as far as you but I think you'd be impressed with my speed. I love your hair, you run fast. Did you have a good relationship with your father? Me neither. These are all things we can talk about and more. I know you have not been seeing my posts because I know you would write back if you did. I hope you write back this time, and we can become good friends. I am sure our relationship would be a real goal!

Hit me back
Just to chat
Truly yours
Your biggest fan
This is Stan

images

2022_AFL_LogueTucker_Trade_Twitter.jpg

2023_AFL_Contract_JoshGoater_Hero.png

2023_AFL_Contract_HarrySheezel_Hero.png

2022_AFL_PaulCurtis_Contract_Hero.jpg

2023_AFL_Contract_MillerBergman_Hero.png

Of the players who's names aren't explicitly stated I recognise only Sheezel and JHF. Curtis maybe?

A whole buncha nobodies.

Hi Stan, quite appropriate for a North fan, this is right before you drive off the side of a bridge with him in the trunk right?

Sheezel is literally the only player there I recognise
Of the players who's names aren't explicitly stated I recognise only Sheezel and JHF. Curtis maybe?

A whole buncha nobodies.
Makes zero difference whether you recognise those players or not.

An unstable environment would be an unstable environment for everyone......After North's season last year ended and with the Clarkson/Fagan investigation commencing.......^those players^ still came and the draftees extended their contracts.

Jas used North's season and the Clarkson issue as a pathetic excuse to leave when really he was always leaving and had zero intention of staying. It's important to debunk this naive narrative that this poor kid had to get out of the NM environment when there are clear examples that others are happy to be there.

It makes me respect some of the other kids in the 21 draft that also away from home, most of which probably haven't even debuted yet that are taking their careers seriously and showing integrity for the club they represent.

Last edited:
Makes zero difference whether you recognise those players or not.

An unstable environment would be an unstable environment for everyone......After North's season last year ended and with the Clarkson/Fagan investigation commencing.......^those players^ still came and the draftees extended their contracts.

Jas used North's season and the Clarkson issue as a pathetic excuse to leave when really he was always leaving and had zero intention of staying. It's important to debunk this naive narrative that this poor kid had to get out of the NM environment when there are clear examples that others are happy to be there.

It makes me respect some of the other kids in the 21 draft that also away from home, most of which probably haven't even debuted yet that are taking their careers seriously and showing integrity for the club they represent.

Maybe they signed at North because no one else wants them.

Sheezel is the only one worth talking about. Not the gotcha moment you thought it was.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back