Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe they signed at North because no one else wants them.

Sheezel is the only one worth talking about. Not the gotcha moment you thought it was.
Yes, and he probably saw the venom directed at JHF and decided he'd rather put up with losing 20 games a year than attract that kind of attention.
The true test will be in 18 months to 2yrs time if the desire to stay is still there or all these recent signings might not be that gotcha moment either.

Maybe they signed at North because no one else wants them.

Sheezel is the only one worth talking about. Not the gotcha moment you thought it was.
Are your eyes painted on?

North gave up draft picks to secure Tucker & Logue. 2 players that wanted to come to North.

Not exactly delisted free agents that no one wants.

Try again.

Are your eyes painted on?

North gave up draft picks to secure Tucker & Logue. 2 players that wanted to come to North.

Not exactly delisted free agents that no one wants.

Try again.

Tends to happen when you throw long term deals at players who are fringe best 22 elsewhere and on increased coin most likely.

Terrible.....it's like Jas was the only one to get off the Titanic.

Surely there's not another team more stable than +1/-1 the last four years?

Stability is awesome.

No AFL team other than north would want Tucker, you guys overpaid for Logue salary cap and draft picks.

Overall nothing to brag about

Let’s not forget as well that 2/3 of the picks involved in the trade from north to get these 2 was as the AFLs assistance package. Effectively meaning, both Logue and Tucker are “priority picks” for north and gifts from the AFL for being so poor.

If north had to trade their own draft capital, I doubt they actually would have gone for them and certainly not with their second round pick.

That’s why you guys are so rapt with Hinkley yeah? Steady as she goes.

Correct, a lot of Port fans are unhappy with 1, 2, 11, 5.

Says more about North fans debilitating Stockholm syndrome than anything else.

Seriously had this dream last night, JHF had 5 goals, 38 touches, 168 fantasy points by half time last night.

Could be carnage today
I had a dream last night that I was at a wedding. The bride and groom did a stand up comedy routine. Then the groom got on a drum kit and did a solo. Then they took their vows.

As for the game, JHF cast in the role of Nick Daicos with Sam Powell-Pepper cast in the role of Brayden Maynard, to fly the flag when JHF gets attacked by a mob of Kangaroos.

Port by 42 points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had a dream last night that I was at a wedding. The bride and groom did a stand up comedy routine. Then the groom got on a drum kit and did a solo. Then they took their vows.

As for the game, JHF cast in the role of Nick Daicos with Sam Powell-Pepper cast in the role of Brayden Maynard, to fly the flag when JHF gets attacked by a mob of Kangaroos.

Port by 42 points.
Sam Powell-Pepper should be captain of our mob

Port by 42 points.
Sounds good, so you reckon it can be made into a movie?

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back