Autopsy JLT Community Series - Game 2, 2019: Western Bulldogs v St.Kilda

Who Wins?

• Bulldogs

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Saints

Votes: 46 85.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Can’t wait to see how Marshal goes in the Ruck. IMO him coming on as a Ruck could have the biggest impact of any of our single players.

He has the atrabutes to stretch and defend opposition ruckmen. He also has some experience playing at either end as well.

I guess the question will be, can he actually Ruck???

It was mentioned the other day that Steven was back at the club , can this be confirmed - when Joffa went to training he never saw him.
Does anyone know.
He was back for a chat to the staff. Taking another break at home with the family. I think and this is personal, he needs to see the first few games to play out and let the impact of a new season wash away.

He was back for a chat to the staff. Taking another break at home with the family. I think and this is personal, he needs to see the first few games to play out and let the impact of a new season wash away.

It appears the time is now for our future midfield to stand up and assume the mantle. Hope they’re up to it and relishing the challenge.

Both these teams are playing strong teams and it will be more than just a jlt game , its going to show where we are heading this year.
Big confidence boost if we beat them well , knowing we still have some good additions to come into the team.
Acres , Hannebery , Steven , McKenzie , Austin , Pierce and Longer - no offense to Marshall here but by all accounts Pierce is the ruckman according to what I've heard from preseason.
Still feel Austin has a lot to offer in defense of course if needed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mostly just hoping for no injuries. Dogs have a great midfield so it will be a good hitout for our guys against top quality mids. We got the W last week which would have lifted the confidence so really not fussed today, kind of doubt we win seeing as it's at the Dogs second home ground in Ballarat.

I'm really hoping for a win to he honest. Momentum is a huge thing in footy, especially for a young side that has been down on confidence.

Hoping Billings can have another game like last week on the wing and hoping Paddy can replicate his first half from last week and turn it into 4 qtrs

he's started there, so got your wish so far

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy JLT Community Series - Game 2, 2019: Western Bulldogs v St.Kilda

Back