Jmoos School Holiday Programme Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

ND seers you as evil. Signposts the seer. Your faction catch on and off him. Seems pretty straightforward.
Nah this is some conspiracy theory, there is no way in hell I am evil.

If the stuff up was an intimidation probably by someone like MC Bad Genius I think that is an unreasonable intimidation that should have been knocked out of the ring by the mods. Hmmn, boncer34 may have allowed it. Chortle.

But I doubt this is the case. Maj just stuffed up. It is also in line with his rapid drive by vote on Pick yesterday.
Ha I know from first hand experience last game that he’s capable of such intimidation
But the things that go against this being an intimidation are
-the tone/freedom of maj’s posting since (almost trying to create a distraction )
-and yes the pick driveby yesterday prompted some heat

If the stuff up was an intimidation probably by someone like MC Bad Genius I think that is an unreasonable intimidation that should have been knocked out of the ring by the mods. Hmmn, boncer34 may have allowed it. Chortle.

But I doubt this is the case. Maj just stuffed up. It is also in line with his rapid drive by vote on Pick yesterday.
Ha I know from first hand experience last game that he’s capable of such intimidation
-the tone/freedom of maj’s posting since (almost trying to create a distraction )

Yes it does. Except it was the vig that topped ND.
Awkward The Simpsons GIF

No distraction. :p

Do you recall who I voted for today? ;)

No distraction. :p

Do you recall who I voted for today? ;)
I haven’t had a chance to go through votes (but I will after dinner)

But off the topic of my head nobody IIRC, not even one of the others who came under pressure today

Daily votes aren’t needed and you voted for pick yesterday so I’m not thinking much of it

My only fear is that you might have the amulet but I don’t see why you would unless it began with evil …

I suppose if you do we can see how someone else flips :/

Pie 4 Life taught me how to handle this situation this morning. I'm not falling for it this time you cheeky little sod 🤭
Oh this is definitely a rarity in the game. When jmoo told me “hey… so there might be a problem” I was like oh ****

I haven’t had a chance to go through votes (but I will after dinner)

But off the topic of my head nobody IIRC, not even one of the others who came under pressure today

Daily votes aren’t needed and you voted for pick yesterday so I’m not thinking much of it

My only fear is that you might have the amulet but I don’t see why you would unless it began with evil …

I suppose if you do we can see how someone else flips :/
No amulet here i have no idea who has that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Day 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back