Jmoos School Holiday Programme Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Night 1
DEADLINE - Night 1 (or night zero for you weirdos)

View attachment NIght 1.mp3

Night 1

It was a big night at the teachers lounge, as the teachers celebrated the end of term by drinking all the stolen contraband they had confiscated from the students all term – there was a lot of pink subzeros and mulberry vodka cruisers. A few teachers got a little handsy, and the performing arts teacher was crying in the corner with the media studies teacher that nobody took them seriously.

Poor dogs - whilst he lay dying on the bathroom floor covered in shit and vomit from a nasty bout of gastro, the educators decided his work wasn’t up to scratch and killed him.

and poor old Gralin – the new kid, just trying to make some friend in the new school, was cruelly knocked off by the students before the end of his first day

Finally 3KZ might be football, but sadly he is not living, and Danny McGrath starts to work his way through his list.

RESULTS

dogs105 (villager) killed by Educators and also by Gastro (Vigilante)

Gralin (villager) killed by the Students

3KZ is Football (Vice-Principal) killed by Danny McGrath (SK) – I hope everyone has googled him by now.

Last edited:
School sucks

Dying Dead Body GIF by 60 Second Docs

What's the bet Gralin was killed by someone he's gotten into a 20 page argument on the SRP board?
Possibly. Will take your word for it as I have only interacted with them on the main board. I avoid the SRP board as the anti vaxxers do my head in. I hope it wasn’t because they’re a newcomer and people wrongly assume newbies begin with roles. I hope Gralin sticks around.

Possibly. Will take your word for it as I have only interacted with them on the main board. I avoid the SRP board as the anti vaxxers do my head in. I hope it wasn’t because they’re a newcomer and people wrongly assume newbies begin with roles. I hope Gralin sticks around.
First time I was evil was like my third game and we killed Ligma N1 as a bit of a mean joke as she died D1 in the previous game. Everyone caught on that it was a bit of a noob move pretty quickly, so it's either that or a misdirect.

What is the SRP board. Poor form Students doing this to a new player, suggests it’s either a group of newbies or a ruthless older player
Or someone like dank420_ who may not even know who Gralin is and jmoo might have given a role. jmoo wan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is the SRP board. Poor form Students doing this to a new player, suggests it’s either a group of newbies or a ruthless older player
Society Religion & Politics. About exactly what you would expect.

Society Religion & Politics. About exactly what you would expect.
yes found it, interesting board that i don't want to get involved in but will be a good read

First time I was evil was like my third game and we killed Ligma N1 as a bit of a mean joke as she died D1 in the previous game. Everyone caught on that it was a bit of a noob move pretty quickly, so it's either that or a misdirect.
What’s a misdirect?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back