Jmoos School Holiday Programme Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

You brought up the ton quicker than Sydney on the weekend, was a bit hard not to.
And surprisingly I still got my work done and submitted to my boss

Good morning everyone. Looks like it is the later deadline. Poor Chippy

Of course jmoo could have been making pancakes again.

On Fire GIF

Why can't you talk TO me, not just ABOUT me?
I’ll chat with you buddy. As long as it’s not about football, and specifically not the game on the weekend that didn’t actually happen because it’s been wiped from my memory. Okay?

Good morning everyone. Looks like it is the later deadline. Poor Chippy

Of course jmoo could have been making pancakes again.

On Fire GIF
Yeah truth be told I was kinda hoping it was 8am but instead had to argue with Cadsky longer than I would have liked 😂

Yeah truth be told I was kinda hoping it was 8am but instead had to argue with Cadsky longer than I would have liked 😂
Arguments and Cadsky

It is dead easy to argue against

It is depressing to find he can't argue back

It is impossible to imagine arguing for

Hey Grand Uncle Horace do you think the vig should hit Cadsky to confirm if Pie 4 Life is real or the Jobe? And you should make the call on doc protection of Pie, yeah?

Prolly worth it to find out.

I assumed the alert doc would already have tended to P4L.

Prolly worth it to find out.

I assumed the alert doc would already have tended to P4L.
FYI I’m seering Crowey. Trying to target those doing enough but not over the top.

Night 2 Results
DEADLINE (and at exactly 9AM too - you can set your watch by this mod)
View attachment Night 2.mp3
hearing impaired version:

Night 2

The students at a big night at their school formal (do they still do those?) and there were lots of lemon subzeros and pineapple UDLs enjoyed by all.

HARPsicshord over endulged and quite frankly made a dick of himself. He let his school down, he let his parents down but worse of all he let himself down, so the educators killed him

I’m not sure what croweater did to make so many enemies among the students but they viciously attacked him in the toilets and whilst his head was ling in the urinals Danny McGrath pissed on him, and then killed him.

In the cubicle next door NaturalDisaster was shitting through the eye of the needle with a particularly bad case of gastro, he whimpered out for help but no one came, and he died, alone, in a dirty cubicle in a puddle of shit. Ity was awful

HARPSichord (villager) killed by Educators
croweater 41 (villager) killed by the Students and also by Danny McGrath (SK)
NaturalDisaster (Ratty, screwed up sheet of paper at the bottom of the school bag (Seer/Fake Seer) killed by Gastro (vigilante)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully we dont lose another day of ashes due to rain this summer

Looking at the forecast, Day 2 most at risk this week, but it’s been lovely weather here in London so hopefully not.

Grand Uncle Horace crowey is a villager which means one of them is no good.
I only just realised jmoo hadn’t posted the night wrap yet, not used to getting results prior to the night wrap, so didn’t mean anything dodgy here jmoo xx

I only just realised jmoo hadn’t posted the night wrap yet, not used to getting results prior to the night wrap, so didn’t mean anything dodgy here jmoo xx
Ok clearly BF was playing up for me 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Jmoos School Holiday Programme Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back