News Jobe Watson hands back 2012 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Knowing the AFL...
it will be a late night phone call...
nahhh...text message....
to both Cotch and Mitchell to come and retrieve their brownlow medals in the foyer at AFL house sometime please...

Sorry for not towing the party line on the Jobe Watson's a drug cheat rants the rest of you are carrying on with.
So he gets jumped on for stating his opinion and defends himself, doesn't actually decry other people's opinion at all. Other way round actually.
Maybe actually read the whole conversation first before jumping down people's throat?
I did not mean to include the "on grog" comment which was totally uncalled for.

The part of the statement "Sorry for not towing the party line on the Jobe Watson's a drug cheat rants the rest of you are carrying on with." is what I was questioning.

I will accept criticism as I should have been clearer in what I was questioning; however why did the moderators not deal with the "on grog" comment earlier in the original posting as this would be against posting guidelines?

haha

63EB8795-9044-4B56-BA79-237AAE154552_2.jpeg

Is it Tuesday yet?

Also, does anyone know what time the Committee is meeting to make the call? Wanna make sure I'm awake for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How ****en depressing is it that Cotch was 22 when he won the bronlow and will be 27 in season 2017 . weve done nothing and have almost wasted his talent

he will be traded like lids when hes 30 too .

How ****en depressing is it that Cotch was 22 when he won the bronlow and will be 27 in season 2017 . weve done nothing and have almost wasted his talent

he will be traded like lids when hes 30 too .

The club never moved with the times after the early 80s, we've been playing catch-up for decades now. I'm hoping Balme can help sort this out because I'm sick of this shit.

http://www.triplem.com.au/melbourne...ownlow-if-essendons-2012-games-arent-counted/

Triple M's system removes all games featuring Essendon, leaving Adelaide's midfielder Scott Thompson as the winner. I wouldn't agree with that system. I'd suspended all Essendon players from that year from polling votes. Simple.

So dumb.

Cotchin earned votes against Essendon and played them twice, he was better than his opposition even though they were on PEDS, so they subtract votes from him as punishment to them :drunk:

Seriously, how dumb can you be? How do these adults have jobs?

Remove this Banner Ad

News Jobe Watson hands back 2012 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back