Opinion Joe Daniher - Will he be remembered more as a Bomber or a Lion?

Joe Daniher - will he be remembered more as a Bomber or a Lion?

• Bomber

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Lion

Votes: 136 93.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah but he trained at the club throughout 2012 prior to being drafted

yeah, he was training with us as he was linked via father son, but he wasn't in any of the sports programs

Seems like a more relevant question now that there are rumours of Joe retiring tomorrow. Interestingly, virtually everyone thinks he's more a Lion, despite playing more games and spending more years with Essendon.

Recency bias or is success just more memorable than total time?

Seems like a more relevant question now that there are rumours of Joe retiring tomorrow. Interestingly, virtually everyone thinks he's more a Lion, despite playing more games and spending more years with Essendon.

Fakest of fake news, no way he's retiring

He's played his best footy at the Lions and in bigger games

He is a symbol of Essendon and their failings the last decade… Was gifted gold plated to Bombers from a family of Essendon royalty but the club was such a basket case he had to leave, left and played the best footy if his career, whilst the Bombers are still stuck in the mud,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fakest of fake news, no way he's retiring

He's played his best footy at the Lions and in bigger games

The only thing for certain is he will not be making some wildly public announcement after the game. I can’t see anything less Joe than willingly putting the limelight on himself (outside of the 4 quarters of footy).

Much more likely to be announced on Monday if he does.

The only thing for certain is he will not be making some wildly public announcement after the game. I can’t see anything less Joe than willingly putting the limelight on himself (outside of the 4 quarters of footy).

Much more likely to be announced on Monday if he does.
joe is going to grab the microphone off the presenter postgame to do one of these

If it's to do with a minor receiving unrecorded injections, then I've heard the same thing.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app
I heard the family was very pissy about it and also the idea that it may have contributed in some way to his groin issues.
Probably missed 50 games.
* if it did contribute to him not being able to stay healthy, then Essendon probably disadvantaged one of the most talented natural FF’s of the modern era.

I heard the family was very pissy about it and also the idea that it may have contributed in some way to his groin issues.
Probably missed 50 games.
* if it did contribute to him not being able to stay healthy, then Essendon probably disadvantaged one of the most talented natural FF’s of the modern era.

Or it could just be cause he’s carrying a very long little Daniher. I totally get it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Joe Daniher - Will he be remembered more as a Bomber or a Lion?

Back