Opinion Joe Daniher - Will he be remembered more as a Bomber or a Lion?

Joe Daniher - will he be remembered more as a Bomber or a Lion?

• Bomber

Votes: 15 7.0%
  • Lion

Votes: 200 93.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Couldn't care. I'm just really happy he won a flag. Got some joy out of football after getting drafted to a team that ****ed his teammates over. Would have been a hard environment to be in, compiled by the severe OP issues. One of the games great characters, it annoys me how much the media has slagged him off over the years.

Couldn't care. I'm just really happy he won a flag. Got some joy out of football after getting drafted to a team that ****ed his teammates over. Would have been a hard environment to be in, compiled by the severe OP issues. One of the games great characters, it annoys me how much the media has slagged him off over the years.

Couldn’t agree more. Joe is a really genuine fella with a heart of gold who the football media have treated very poorly over his career. Very happy for him to get a flag!

Sorta both, I can't shake the Essendon memory of him and the name plays a big part in that.

But he also is a Lions premiership player. And he showed a tonne of character and heart in this finals series.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kid might be an academy product for the Swans right if they stay in NSW?

Depends on alot like where they grow up but i am pretty sure Joe D lives in the Byron area (Ocean Shores), which i am also pretty sure is zoned to Gold Coast? the Northern Rivers zone goes to Gold Coast?. Fact check me please.

Sydney's northern zoning stops at Newcastle/New England area from memory.

Onya Joe, shame Essendon let you down but glad you retired a winner.

Kid might be an academy product for the Swans right if they stay in NSW?
yeah those father/son rights don't mean jack shit after blakey and what's looking like will happen with hodge.

Daniher was supposed to go to Sydney but Dodo did Dodo things.

You also supposed to get Dunkley. If you only had a better list manager.

He did the right thing by Joe going by Sydneys putrid grand final record

Depends on alot like where they grow up but i am pretty sure Joe D lives in the Byron area, which i am also pretty sure is zoned to Gold Coast? the Northern Rivers zone goes to Gold Coast?. Fact check me please.

Sydney's northern zoning stops at Newcastle/New England area from memory.
Yep GC academy covers Northern Rivers

Daniher was supposed to go to Sydney but Dodo did Dodo things.

You also supposed to get Dunkley. If you only had a better list manager.

dodo did him a favour

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Joe Daniher - Will he be remembered more as a Bomber or a Lion?

Back