JRE x Trump bingo

DMT comes up
UFC
Monkeys/chimps
Fake news
Covid
Missing anything?

I just hope he has Kamala on, that will be the funnier episode if it happens

How he wants MMA to be on a basketball court sized map, how he wants rounds to restart in the previous position, how good Austin is, Eddie Bravo etc

I’ve listened to a lot of his pods now and it’s like the drunk uncle who repeats stories every Xmas at times.

I hope Kamala goes on as well, that would be fun.

How he wants MMA to be on a basketball court sized map, how he wants rounds to restart in the previous position, how good Austin is, Eddie Bravo etc

I’ve listened to a lot of his pods now and it’s like the drunk uncle who repeats stories every Xmas at times.

I hope Kamala goes on as well, that would be fun.
Surely he couldn't weave a convo about Eddie on here?! Haven't listened to a while but I will be for this one

Good description but I wont shit on those people as I'd suggest that'll be us soon enough haha

Any word on whether Kamala will be doing it

I find it hard to believe she would do that.

It was being reported by a few outlets she was considering it, no idea if there was any truth to it. I think the pods shes done have been with "friendly" hosts, Rogan would disagree with her on a lot, that alone would make it too risky I'd imagine.

Kamala can barely read off a teleprompter. There’s zero chance she does a podcast on JRE.

Can’t wait to listen to the Trump interview. Imagine if they smoke a blunt together and talk Area 51.
Can Trump sit there for 2-4 hours talking with Rogan without soiling himself?

How long in to the podcast until his handlers have to remove him because he isn't making any sense?

It was being reported by a few outlets she was considering it, no idea if there was any truth to it. I think the pods shes done have been with "friendly" hosts, Rogan would disagree with her on a lot, that alone would make it too risky I'd imagine.
Rogan's interviewing style - at least, so I've been told in this thread, as I've not listened to him and don't follow the reaction content - is to let his guests talk, and to consider the implications of their views rather than to push back on them, isn't it?

You think he'd change that approach if he were interviewing Harris?

Rogan's interviewing style - at least, so I've been told in this thread, as I've not listened to him and don't follow the reaction content - is to let his guests talk, and to consider the implications of their views rather than to push back on them, isn't it?

You think he'd change that approach if he were interviewing Harris?
I don't think he'd necessarily push back a lot, but he would certainly throw out a bunch of conspiracies, false claims or anecdotes that Harris may not be able to answer on the spot (or would just give a factual answer that's already rendered unacceptable).

Many of his fans would then pound their keyboards with "SEE SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT THIS THING THAT EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT", when in actual fact, Harris lives in the real world where not everyone is a conspiracy crackpot, or believes whatever X and the recent industry of conservative "independent" media tells them.

The latter would pick up on the "non answers" and the cycle continues.

Last edited:
I don't think he'd necessarily push back a lot, but he would certainly throw out a bunch of conspiracies, false claims or anecdotes that Harris may not be able to answer on the spot (or would just give a factual answer that's already rendered unacceptable).

Many of his fans would then pound their keyboards with "SEE SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT THIS THING THAT EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT", when in actual fact, Harris lives in the real world where not everyone is a conspiracy crackpot, or believes whatever X and the recent industry of conservative "independent" media tells them.

The latter would pick up on the "non answers" and the cycle continues.
Hmmm...

See, I don't know that Harris would be so stumped by a lot of the conspiracist stuff. Her background is the courtroom, from the prosecutorial side; guaranteed, she's spoken to her fair share of crackpots. She also doesn't go into situations unprepared; she goes on his show, she would have either briefed him on conversation topics and/or she's gone in prepared.

It'd be an interesting change for her, for most presidential candidates. There's a whole lot of 'fight them wherever they are' about the Democrats in this race - they're seemingly willing to go where past candidates and campaigns have declined to go, willing to get dirty - but I thought about it for a moment and there's not a lot of downside. Most of those she'd reach with it already wouldn't vote for her - and the interview would be spun by reaction content on the right side of the culture war into 'She said WAT?!!' - and that confines the damage some; the reward is coming off as reasonable and/convincing, opening someone at least into not voting or even flipping.

I dunno. It's not as much a risk as it would be in a normal campaign.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast Joe Rogan - Tricked again!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back