Podcast Joe Rogan - Tricked again!

Remove this Banner Ad

I think he'd start out like every conversation he has on the show. He very rarely gets confrontational and the weed topic would very likely be a large part of it

He'd also go deep into food safety and health as well as how much poverty and homeless is rising.

He'd be genuine and authentic until the scripted answers get to much then it'd fly off the rails

Whether people like him or not, he's a pretty solid conversationalist and wouldn't have got this far being deliberately argumentative with guests. There's not many episodes where he is, I doubt this one would be any different initially
What would you say is the closest guest he's had to Harris, in the last few years?

Harris is part of the system that is harming America, from his perspective.
Shouldn't he feel some obligation to address his fears and concerns?

She declined the offer

Let's face it, she can't do that forum as scripted and pre-planned as she does everything else. Just wouldn't work

Even the slightest off topic question frazzles her and Joe can't stay on topic regardless

Yet she won the debate easily. Or are you in the camp that claims she had an earpiece feeding her answers?

BTW: this was also said of GW Bush way-back-when but given we know he is a dullard, it was far more believable.

Yet she won the debate easily. Or are you in the camp that claims she had an earpiece feeding her answers?

BTW: this was also said of GW Bush way-back-when but given we know he is a dullard, it was far more believable.
The debate was ages ago (I didn't watch but it but do laugh as both sides scream their team won easily), she has gotten decisively worse every day since. Repetitive scripted answers & the polls seem to align with this thinking

Do you disagree she's only doing teleprompter speeches (the same one basically over and over, may as well memorise it)?

The debate was ages ago (I didn't watch but it but do laugh as both sides scream their team won easily), she has gotten decisively worse every day since. Repetitive scripted answers & the polls seem to align with this thinking
Worse in what way? There's a thread on Harris if you wanted to discuss her campaign.

Do you disagree she's only doing teleprompter speeches (the same one basically over and over, may as well memorise it)?
Disagree.
Where did you get your opinion from? Have you actually been watching her campaign?

Trump speaks in thought bubbles and cant handle anyone telling him anything he doesnt like.

She has done a heap of town halls. Maybe every single one of them is stage managed with chosen people asking chosen questions. But the same could be said of Trump.

At least Harris can keep on topic and answer in sentences which make sense. What we are seeing now is that Trump only looked good because Biden was so bad. That people are in favour of him being President speaks volumes of how completely ****ing nuts America has become.

Ah, like you don't have a side ;)

Also think you meant 'decidedly worse'.

Trump speaks in thought bubbles and cant handle anyone telling him anything he doesnt like.

She has done a heap of town halls. Maybe every single one of them is stage managed with chosen people asking chosen questions. But the same could be said of Trump.

At least Harris can keep on topic and answer in sentences which make sense. What we are seeing now is that Trump only looked good because Biden was so bad. That people are in favour of him being President speaks volumes of how completely ****ing nuts America has become.
Really? She doesn't at all, she reverts back to the script. Middle class, I love american people, unburdened. It's not much better than Trump (if it is at all), people are truly off their rocker thinking she's 'good'.

I don't think Trump stage manages as much as she does as he speaks off the cuff too much. They're polar opposites in that regards, she's robotic and not the least bit personable. He speaks around in circles and isn't personable

The fact these 2 are running for the top job is a blight on western civilisation as a whole. The fact people actively, and blindly, cheer them like trained clapping seals is even worse.

The worst part of it all is they attract crowds bigger than some sporting games. Imagine following politics like a team, it's pathetic. They're ****ing hypocritical, corrupt, assholes who would step over your burning body to pick up your wallet and leave (same as our politicians). I have no time for either/any of them. She's still a bloody dreadful speaker and candidate and as much as people seem to think being anti-Trump is a hobby, it doesn't change that.

This JRE episode will be very funny and that's the main thing.

She would be destroyed, unfortunately.

One of the first questions would be the "What is a woman". And there is just no simple enough answer that will be understood.
And she will be asked to defend vaccinations and the 'media lies and attacks' around Ivermectin.

It would be awesome if he talked with her about full marijuana legalization, and using it to help build and grow economies in areas most impacted by the illegality for decades.
But Trump would never forgive him, and he'd be canceled.
So much for the tolerant right!

100% he would be asking Harris about this, he's a huge weed advocate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They will call out any and every bit of misinformation, and attack Rogan for platforming it to his incredibly large audience.

I think I've been unfairly attributing malice to you.

That's nothing new for Rogan pods anyway, I'm sure he doesn't care anyway. He says he never reads any of the comments on his social media and encourages guests he has on not to either, he reckons it will do your head in.

I don't listen to him much anymore, but has he talked about it at all?

All the time, he's a big advocate of weed being legalised at a federal level and anyone in prison for weed offences to be released

Really? She doesn't at all, she reverts back to the script. Middle class, I love american people, unburdened. It's not much better than Trump (if it is at all), people are truly off their rocker thinking she's 'good'.

I don't think Trump stage manages as much as she does as he speaks off the cuff too much. They're polar opposites in that regards, she's robotic and not the least bit personable. He speaks around in circles and isn't personable

The fact these 2 are running for the top job is a blight on western civilisation as a whole. The fact people actively, and blindly, cheer them like trained clapping seals is even worse.

The worst part of it all is they attract crowds bigger than some sporting games. Imagine following politics like a team, it's pathetic. They're ****ing hypocritical, corrupt, assholes who would step over your burning body to pick up your wallet and leave (same as our politicians). I have no time for either/any of them. She's still a bloody dreadful speaker and candidate and as much as people seem to think being anti-Trump is a hobby, it doesn't change that.

This JRE episode will be very funny and that's the main thing.

Im not sure many here would be blindly cheering for either of them. Certainly in the US each party gets 30 million votes no matter who is on the list, then they fight over the other 60 million.

We are similar with our 2 main parties and the few minor parties which have been around a while. My electorate is one of the safest so I tend to vote for an Independent - and hope others do too, to keep them active in the community. Previous members in my electorate (federal and state) would go to every single school fair across the entire electorate. Im unsure with the new guy now my son is older and in high school further away.

Whether people like him or not, he's a pretty solid conversationalist and wouldn't have got this far being deliberately argumentative with guests. There's not many episodes where he is, I doubt this one would be any different initially
Just as long as Kamala didn't tell any jokes. Joe doesn't seem to understand comedy which is ironic given his day to day job.

Watching Joe struggle with Harland Williams was painful.

Joe is the most overrated comedian of all time. Genuinely unfunny

Is this worth watching or just awkward and shit?
This really stands out for mine on the Protect our Parks episodes. The amount of times a line by Mark or Shane will go completely over Joes head is astounding.

Harland is hilarious and deeply unserious the whole time. Joe had a hard time picking up what were jokes.

(I typically hate the channels that do commentary on comedy podcasts)

This really stands out for mine on the Protect our Parks episodes. The amount of times a line by Mark or Shane will go completely over Joes head is astounding.

Harland is hilarious and deeply unserious the whole time. Joe had a hard time picking up what were jokes.

(I typically hate the channels that do commentary on comedy podcasts)

These are so good when the other 3 are hammered and Joe thinks he's got something really smart to say but no one else is even listening or on the same topic. Hope there's another one soon

I struggle with those podcasts about podcasts, may flick it on after work but no promises!

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast Joe Rogan - Tricked again!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back