Podcast Joe Rogan - Tricked again!

Remove this Banner Ad

What?

How do you explain the overwhelming majority in general not voting for Trump?

And you don't care about racism. You probably think that CRT is a danger to Australia.
Answering a question with a question of your own eh bud? Big guess when millions of non-white men and women vote for Trump there literally is no way to justify your position.

And yes, CRT is a permanent-victim complex that is for weak pathetic individuals like yourself that want to blame your failings and direction in life on 1 race of people, and then expect to collect currency for it either real or perceived.

Now that I know your a CRT brainwashed perma-victim it all makes sense. I feel sorry for you. Instead of earning things in life you’re constantly just going to put your hand out and think you deserve everything. What a waste of one’s short time on this earth.

Answering a question with a question of your own eh bud? Big guess when millions of non-white men and women vote for Trump there literally is no way to justify your position.
I'm pointing out that your questatement applies more to you and your position.
I was being rhetorical. I know you can't answer it.

And yes, CRT is a permanent-victim complex that is for weak pathetic individuals like yourself that want to blame your failings and direction in life on 1 race of people, and then expect to collect currency for it either real or perceived.
What race is that?
Are you talking about 'the White Race'?...

Now that I know your a CRT brainwashed perma-victim it all makes sense. I feel sorry for you. Instead of earning things in life you’re constantly just going to put your hand out and think you deserve everything. What a waste of one’s short time on this earth.
You don't know what CRT is. That's why you never responded to my previous post about it to you.
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/joe-rogan.1156036/post-85883032

And my point for bringing up CRT is that you don't care about racism, you support it.
You view 'white people' as a specific race, and believe they are under attack from 'non-whites'.
'Great replacement' etc.

I don't think you know what Critical Race Theory is

Or you are just using it as a catchall for things you don't like (a bit like woke).

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast Joe Rogan - Tricked again!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back