Official Club Stuff John Nicholls Medal 2024 - Congratulations Patrick Cripps 🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🥳

Remove this Banner Ad

Crippa is a gun but would have won half as many maybe if he was playing with the legends Big Nick was playing with

Well, let’s put it this way, Big Nick dragged this club back to relevance and Crippa has done the same.
Big Nick won all of his before our GF win to break the drought in 1968, Cripps won all of his before we break our drought in 2025.

IMG_0854.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

And Hewett would have finished second in the count had we not made him sub and then dropped him

He’s a big reason why Cripps now has two brownlows

I really like George and I feel there isn't enough love for the big fella....

He has been a consistent work horse since coming to us from Sydney.

He may be a bit slow but we got him to help out Crippa so we didn't end his career short from getting banged up all the time.

Go George....

PS
Probably wrong thread so change it if you feel it needs to be mods...

On CPH2135 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Congrats skipper.

Never in doubt.

I want to apologise for my Bluemour post yesterday. Person who messaged me knew about Kennedy and Lij getting awards. As many know they're two of my faves. Lij was the obvious choice and it was nice to see how loved by the group Kennedy is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And Hewett would have finished second in the count had we not made him sub and then dropped him

He’s a big reason why Cripps now has two brownlows

I thought Hewett had a top 3 caliber season.
The most annoying thing about him being dropped was that he didn't play VFL for 2 weeks, so couldn't earn his spot back.
Flies under the radar our George. Missed out on some Brownlow votes too.

I just watched the JNM Captains Speech that started with JN through to Juddy before handing it over to Crippa....

But no Mark Murphy to be seen....what gives??....

On CPH2135 using BigFooty.com mobile app
No sign of Lance Whitnall or Mark Maclure or Jezza or Wallsy or Wayne Johnston or Brett Ratten or Andrew Mckay

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff John Nicholls Medal 2024 - Congratulations Patrick Cripps 🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🥳

Remove this Banner Ad

Back